Saurfang T12 Progression Thread

90 Troll Warrior
I will reiterate for normal mode kills that are minutes apart I will refrain from re-editing the thread because people for w/e reason did not post their kills.

I will also not continuously update the thread for every kill especially for normal modes.

Valdin take your issues elsewhere and stop pestering me both in game and on these forums.

I have asked you to stop in game and now here.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Grats S key games on: Lord Rhyolith, Alyrazor, Baelroc' The gate-keeper, and Majordomo Staghelm!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
S key gamers - Everything dead but Rag!,
85 Goblin Warrior
Innkeeper Shannox 10 Normal
90 Troll Warrior
07/01/2011 06:41 AMPosted by Brynny

Congratulations guys.

Nice to see people are able to concentrate on important things as opposed to petty little personal issues.
85 Goblin Warrior
07/01/2011 06:41 AMPosted by Brynny

And congrats also on 6/7. Go pull a Stars and faction change after Rag! hehe.

To Lrntoplaynub, posting possibly inflammatory remarks on an alt is worse than Valdin's antics.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
see I tried to work out who it is but I have so many people disliking me it's an almost impossible task!

But, I suppose you're right, however people still skim read most of these posts so you jump the gun on the point behind them, Im not trying to troll im just trying to show somthing that can easily be improved on to further benefit the saurfang raiding community reguarding future progression kills. I would like to apologise for causing any issues or frustation but make the point's simple and effective and state exactly what your doing and or need's to occur to make this thread work better.
Cheers
90 Blood Elf Paladin

And congrats also on 6/7. Go pull a Stars and faction change after Rag! hehe.

To Lrntoplaynub, posting possibly inflammatory remarks on an alt is worse than Valdin's antics.

Runs is to poor for us to server change unfortunately, therefore Saurfang will be where we stay...... for now ^.-
Edited by Brynny on 7/1/2011 8:17 AM PDT
85 Goblin Warrior

Runs is to poor for us to server change unfortunately, therefore Saurfang will be where we stay...... for now ^.-

Realm transfer won't reset that Raid ID, only a fancy faction change.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
In another Castle got Lord Rhyolith and Alyrazor, more to follow soon
85 Blood Elf Paladin
In another Castle, killed Baleroc the gate-keeper
85 Blood Elf Paladin
In another castle Got Majordomo Staghelm putting us at 6/7
85 Goblin Warrior
Innkeeper 10 Beth'tilac down.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Gameface 10 Beth
90 Blood Elf Priest
Rag down
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]