Why are some races not getting the new hair?

85 Human Priest
My hair… has been electrocuted
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Warlock
I think we need new faces now...we been having the same faces for years >_<
Reply Quote
It escapes me with how much time Blizz had to work on this, they still couldn't get it right. Blizz, what the hell happened to you? Everything you do now is so halfassed.
Reply Quote
96 Undead Rogue
WTB Worgen alpha hairstyles.
http://missmediocre.com/?p=1487
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
You like?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We had a bunch of hairstyles we threw in for testing on the PTR and the majority of them did not pass the test. (quality, art direction, bugs, etc.)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Orcs also didn't get new hair lol. Pretty funny the 2 main warcraft races didn't get new hair styles. Could be worse, a good number of new hair styles are ugly anyway.

Um, orc females got three new styles and orc males got one.

http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=189294/brand-new-hairstyles-on-the-4-2-ptr

Actually, those hairstyles never hit live. Not sure why. But yeah, when I cycle through the hairstyles, those are not there. It's all the same old hairstyles.

In fact, I just sat in the barber chair in Dalaran, and checked again, no different hair.

Also, this is the first time I've ever posted after a blue, *cheer*
Edited by Droxie on 6/30/2011 5:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hair gets a response, no Priest gear in Firelands gets ignored.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Maybe someone knows why most of those hairstyles are beyond "emo". Blizzard hasn't tried many hairstyles yet, so I don't know why they have to go for "emo". It's so unfitting for the Troll, and most of the races for that matter. I do however like how they go for that anime-esque look, considering many are famous and/or appreciated for their stylish hairstyles, ex; Dragon Ball, Akira, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I still want pigtails please! :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Yeah, nelves got gnome hair.

Awesome.

/sarcasm
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It's too expensive to make hair styles for all races and sexes probably. Just like it was too expensive to incorporate weapons into casting animations.

Don't fret though. We got a map animation for all races and sexes.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
06/30/2011 05:28 PMPosted by Bashiok
We had a bunch of hairstyles we threw in for testing on the PTR and the majority of them did not pass the test. (quality, art direction, bugs, etc.)

Then none should have been added till they were all ready. That's like only releasing the first 2 bosses of firlands and having the rest of the instance empty.
Reply Quote
I like mine...
Reply Quote
51 Gnome Priest
I wish I could use this hairstyle on my goblin character.
Edited by Multipass on 6/30/2011 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
06/30/2011 05:28 PMPosted by Bashiok

Bugs?.... hair?....

I believe the proper term is lice.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
so jealous of my new hair, amirite?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Sorry what? I'm too busy being distracted by the handlebars sticking out of your head.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]