Why are some races not getting the new hair?

41 Orc Rogue
who gives a crap about humans, you already have like 30 to choose from. we have like SIX.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I demand a mohawk.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Can night elves get undead emo hair please.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Undead have been getting cheated since Burning Crusade.
I very much doubt this will ever change.
Reply Quote
98 Night Elf Hunter
I just hope Fandral's new haircut eventually is available for male nelves, I'm a big fan of it.

I'd also take eyebrows with no beard, that would be fantastic.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I'm sorely disappointed that the female orc hairstyles didn't make it myself - they all looked amazing IMO (although I can see how the movement on some of them might be tricky). I even rolled a baby warlock out of sheer glee for the eye-covering style, since it inspired a whole new character personality, and was waiting for the patch to seriously level her! :( I really hope the issues get worked out and they make it in in some form eventually.

Also wtb undead hairstyles that actually look nice, please. Though honestly I would just settle for a ponytail. (What, just because I'm a walking corpse doesn't mean I can't take care of my appearance a bit, you know? :P)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Nevermind races not getting new hair.

What about the male humans that have had BROKEN hair since freaking Burning Crusade?

Two of the new male human hairstyles (Foxtail and Slicked) have no blending between the hair and the forehead of the character, so it looks like you're wearing a really horrible toupee. Worgen males (human hair) have several styles showing exactly the same problem (the one that stands out in my mind is 'Loose'). I have reported it over and over and over and over and OVER and OVER and still it doesn't get fixed. Why is it ONLY male humans that get screwed like this?

I give you examples, too, so you can literally see what I mean. My example is the "loose"
style for worgen, as compared to the one for humans, which isn't broken.
(I repeat, though, that two of the human styles ARE damaged and in my mind, unusuable, due to this same oversight.)

Human male "Loose" -- http://tinyurl.com/69fr3od
Worgen male "Loose" -- http://tinyurl.com/6dr98w2

Now come on. Seriously. What do I have to do to get someone to AGREE that this is broken? When it's right there in front of everyone?
Edited by Arenvald on 6/30/2011 9:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
06/30/2011 05:49 PMPosted by Killercaitie
I still want pigtails please! :D

Yes. Please.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Io
85 Undead Hunter
Taint

I'm sorely disappointed that the female orc hairstyles didn't make it myself

I agree! My orc is sad! I was really looking forward to a long-haired mohawk.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
06/30/2011 05:28 PMPosted by Bashiok
We had a bunch of hairstyles we threw in for testing on the PTR and the majority of them did not pass the test. (quality, art direction, bugs, etc.)

Next major patch or perhaps in a up coming patch?

Seriously how hard can this be to work out? /hairflip
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
We had a bunch of hairstyles we threw in for testing on the PTR and the majority of them did not pass the test. (quality, art direction, bugs, etc.)
But pig tails for night elves did?

Hell, you guys even made gnomes hipsters, so I see no problem with using mainstream hairstyles in the Warcraft universe.
Edited by Yurippe on 6/30/2011 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Draenei need simple, long, flowing hair with out any gaudy jeweled hairbands, poofy hair or buns making us look ridiculous; Please no more ugly, short swim-cap monstrosities, and choppy uneven hair.

I'd be happy with a re-skin or something similar to the Female Blood Elf and Human hair cut, that Liandroa is currently using.

Oh, and want to buy back Alpha Worgen hair, and actual hair colors.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Human females are at least one race I know of that did not receive any new hair styles. Why is this? Does blizzard have any plans of giving us new hair styles too? Were we supposed to get them but for some reason it was bugged?

Any other races out there feeling like they were cheated too? I want to know.

its because human females are ugly
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue

Wait... so the gnome hairstyles that got plastered onto night elves did pass the test?
Reply Quote
5 Human Paladin
I would like a proper beard for male blood elves. Plz?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
06/30/2011 05:30 PMPosted by Yarblockos
Hair gets a response, no Priest gear in Firelands gets ignored.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]