Why are some races not getting the new hair?

85 Gnome Mage
I'm simply amazed by the lack of gratefulness of people here. They didn't have to release any hair style, they didn't even have to release this entire patch. Don't focus on what they're not doing, focus on all they do for you, they bend over backwards to make this game enjoyable for everyone and still it's an endless barrage of complaining on the forum because someone feels jaded or they aren't powerful enough.

Now we've reduced down to complaining about hairstyles? Honestly, they've said they're planning on releasing them at another time. Learn patience.

Some of you people really don't understand all they do for us. That monthly fee you send them goes a long way. I for one, wouldn't have cared if any of my characters got new hairstyles. I am just glad they're still working on balancing and releasing new content that they didn't have to.

Please, I know it's hard but try and be mature on the forums. There's enough immaturity in-game.
Reply Quote
06/30/2011 05:30 PMPosted by Yarblockos
Hair gets a response, no Priest gear in Firelands gets ignored.

It's obvious that it was either a mistake, or it's a decision they made on purpose and are avoiding for now.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
07/01/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Thespian
I hope you realize the irony that you've just plastered this thread with.

Do explain.
Reply Quote
06/29/2011 02:21 PMPosted by Razortusk
Orcs also didn't get new hair lol. Pretty funny the 2 main warcraft races didn't get new hair styles. Could be worse, a good number of new hair styles are ugly anyway.

Um, orc females got three new styles and orc males got one.

http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=189294/brand-new-hairstyles-on-the-4-2-ptr

On the PTR maybe but not in the game. I'm also really disapointed Orcs remain green. Aggra is brown skinned, at this point in the game, male orcs should stand up straight like Thrall and ALL orcs should have an alternative to being green.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I demand Chops and mustaches on male Belves and maybe a small beard.

Make it happen Blizz we waited since BC to get new facial hair and im stuck with lousy gotees :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I just want to know who thought the new Draenei hair was actually a good think to add. I took a look at it and just freaked out and how horrible it was.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Stop complaining, Lady Tauren practically don't even have hairstyles. Sure they did get new horn styles a while back but they look pretty doofy.

I'm holding out for war paint and horn decorations.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
^ bloody oath to that. WTB more horn styles or war paint!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I'm simply amazed by the lack of gratefulness of people here. They didn't have to release any hair style, they didn't even have to release this entire patch. Don't focus on what they're not doing, focus on all they do for you, they bend over backwards to make this game enjoyable for everyone and still it's an endless barrage of complaining on the forum because someone feels jaded or they aren't powerful enough.

They dont have to...?

We are paying them to play this game, if they want to continue making money they DO have to, are you deadset srz? Stupidest reply iv ever seen in my life. Grow a brain, if anything they should release more content, faster, with more random character adjustments to keep people amused, such as tattoos. Then maybe their next quarterly report will show much better results then the last one.

They don’t have to.. no lets pay them for nothing, true?

They don’t have to update warcraft 3 anymore because they don’t get payed for it, and the last major content patch that had was more then 3-4 years ago.. that’s “don’t have to” so they dont. Stupidest reply ever.
Edited by Realistkilla on 7/3/2011 8:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
The new night elf fair hasn't really blended right either : / Looks like a skullcap of some kind :S
and the twin tails could have been shorter i think, they look weird long...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]