[H]DWP: Recruiting for RBGs (Updated!)

AND NOW UPDATED! ... Again

Suggested Reading
We win a lot now in good part due to the mans we have recruited through this post. To get in read every thing below. We will then test you in a few random BG's. Either myself or Sauura will run the actual RBG which means be ready to be yelled at. People who don't listen will be replaced. We have everything we need, but we like to rotate people often and we would like to run even more so we need back ups for some things. I have said no to people who applied, and I likely will again. Just because you PvP doesn't mean we're looking for you. We're looking for mans with skill. If you were too lazy to read that, you might fit in, just don't app without reading whats below this.

Classes:
High Priority: (We're still looking for good FCs, they just aren't our top priority anymore).
    -Warrior: DPS
    -Paladin: DPS
    -Druid: DPS and Heals

Lowest Priority: (May still apply, but must be exceptional to be considered.)
    -Mage: DPS
    -Rogue: DPS
    -Death Knight: DPS
    -Druid: Flag Carrier

How to Apply:
    -#1 Way, send me a tell or in-game letter.
    -Use the in-game guild finder and send in an app. Put words on it otherwise we will delete it.
    -www.deepwaterpirates.net - Ignore the recruiting is closed post, that's for PvE. PvP recruiting is open; I should know, I'm in charge of it.

Requirements:
    -Gemmed/Enchanted/Reforged gear. 3.5k Resil for DPS and Heals, 3.8k for Flag Carriers.
    -Experience: We get a lot of apps. Have achievements, a load of HKs. Good arena rating helps, but to be fair, they are different beasts- a 2k+ rated person will look good to us.
    -Show up. We run almost every night except Thursdays at 7pm Server Time.
    -Microphone and vent. Communication wins fights.

As a note, this is not for PvE. I don't handle PvE. No one in our guild handles PvE. If you leik PvE I bet you leik to shwim wiff mudkips. Don't ask me about PvE because I don't leik mudkips.
Edited by Verstecktes on 7/21/2011 7:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
A feral druid would be a great addition, rawr.

We are srz mans this season and we plan on helping guilds/servers get to HWL because that's what the Derpwater Pirates is all about and to hell with anything else.
Edited by Vask on 6/30/2011 8:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
We have a ton of mages who want to go, but like I said, we'll look at any good player. A good feral druid would be nice, but we don't want someone who can't play the class and swapped to it simply because it got "buffed".
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Can I join?!
Reply Quote
Jesus Christ you came back? DWP is renaming itself to Deepwater Scrubs now and we're actually gonna do it.

We are still looking for a competent flag carrier type.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
All hope is in eclipse. Hail Satan.
Reply Quote
Update:

We have found a few healers and DPS, but we are only prospecting a few flag carriers. We still need to see some more peoples before we make any choices!
Reply Quote
bump for mans
Reply Quote
Bump for mans and the update. I still rant about those who swim with mudkips.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
The real question is.. how many minorities are in the guild?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Update:

We have found a few healers and DPS, but we are only prospecting a few flag carriers. We still need to see some more peoples before we make any choices!

If only there were an experienced flag carrier around here....
Edited by Deunoros on 7/9/2011 12:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
We found some more mans, but we're always still looking.
Reply Quote
Bump for e friends.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Our stupid forums say recruiting is closed. Those forums are wrong.
Reply Quote
Updated again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]