[A] Ending Credits -- New guild!

85 Night Elf Druid
Ending Credits is a new guild on US-Antonidas. We are looking for anyone interested in starting in a fresh guild that has the goal of raiding 2-3 nights a week in 10man content. We are also looking for experienced players to fill officer ranks and help create a solid foundation. I have not set any specific days or times for raids until we create the guild and find out what would be best for everyone as a whole. My goal is to gear up quickly in Teir 11 content and push into Firelands as soon as possible. Currently we need 2 more guild signatures to get the ball rolling. We have a website up as of last night. Still needs some more work seeing how I just made it. Also a vent server is up and running. Info is in the forums of our site if you are accepted.

Please apply at www.endingcredits.guildlaunch.com if you are interested in helping us start up. I am not setting a minimum age limit, but please be mature and able to handle some crude humor.

Note that we intend to be a social and casual bunch of peeps and focus on raiding 2-3 nights. Any other questions can be answered in game or in the application process.

www.endingcredits.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Update!

Guild Charter is completed and we have our founding members. We have determined that we will not raid on Sat. and Tues. Times are looking to be around 8pm-11pm server and 11pm-2am EST. Possible Raid nights would be Wed/Thurs/ and possibly a third night on Mon. to clear up any content before the reset. We are looking at making Sat. a pvp/rated bg or possibly arena day if we can get enough interest in doing some pvp within the guild.

Currently accepting Lv85 toons and willing to accept anyone 80+ if you are active and can be ready to raid within 2-3 weeks.
Classes in need:
Currently we need all classes!
Desperate need of healers and ranged dps.
Looking for one off tank that could roll dps unless needed to tank as a back up. Or a MT and I could roll dps and backup tank if needed.

Note: We are looking at at least 2 weeks before we start any kind of raiding so please do not join up in the hopes of immediate content clearing. Some people are still needing a few more heroics. This is a great opportunity for someone that is just gearing up to get in on the core raiding team. Even if you are not raid experienced, but have always wanted to get started we will look at you. We love to help and theory craft with you improve your toons and get you "raid ready."

We also are only allowing 3 alts per person in the guild so please do not ask to have a million toons invited. We want to keep the members list clean and organized with active toon only. You should be focusing on your main anyways to better benefit the guild.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
In need of:

1 Tank
2-3 ranged dps
2-3 healers

Melee dps is low priority, but will be considered. Right now we just need more people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]