Because I spend so much of my WoW time developing this addon, I have trouble keeping a guild running. This is why I need your help testing Guild Bounty Hunter! If you’re interested please join my guild <Dragon Moon Clan> on Lightninghoof [A]! All levels and classes are welcome. Or maybe you want to try it out with your own guild, either way you can download and read more about Guild Bounty Hunter at www.curse.com. But here’s a summary of its current features:
- Place gold bounties on any unit in the game
- Synchronizes the bounty list with all guild members
- Parses combat logs and tracks player kills to determine who can claim a bounty
- Audits guild bank logs and tracks balances for all members
- Lets GM and officers set prices for any item in the game
- Audits bounty claims and adjusts the guild bank balances accordingly
- Gathers intelligence data such as location, class, race and level on bounty targets of any faction
- Tracks duel victories and awards bounties claimed on friendly players
- Custom guild factions and reputation completely controlled by GM and officers
- Define events affecting reputation with a faction such as certain guild bank transactions, bounty claims, enemy guild member kills, etc.
- Define rewards at each faction rep level like guild bank discounts on certain items or tabs
I’ve got lots of other ideas and I’d like to hear yours as well. Hope to see you on the Hoof!