85 Orc Warrior
GO GO GO!

GJ all.
Reply Quote
10 Undead Mage
10M NORMAL MODES ARE HARD MMMMK
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Awww, what a cute little troll, no worries, someday you'll grow up to be real player.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Kaytrip! I miss you in RBGs sir.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
10m norms are hard
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Why do people on these fourms always knock other peoples achievements? Congrats Sporebat. Yea, 10 man is easier than 25 man, and yeah its normal mode but its the first week on the patch and bosses don't just lie down dead, more people would be doing this if the bosses were super easy.

On the other hand, you don't have to come to the fourms and brag about it. Just wear your new shiny gear in Ogrimmar and have people /envy you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Sporebat is too nice to come to forums to brag, that's why I'm doing it for them! Historically 10 mans are harder than 25's, less margin for error.

Keep on truckin guys, hardmodes inc.
Reply Quote
10 Undead Mage
07/01/2011 10:55 AMPosted by Kaytrip
Historically 10 mans are harder than 25's, less margin for error.

no.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
07/01/2011 12:32 PMPosted by Meduza
Historically 10 mans are harder than 25's, less margin for error.

no.

That's a great argument, so rich and full of life. And yeah let me thank Kaytrip for his support as well. Too bad Bloodscalp blows so much at PVP otherwise he wouldn't have left.

And yes 10 mans are both harder and easier, less people to carry and potentially herp and derp, but mistakes are that much more costly and wayyy more magnified than when on 25.

At any rate, Realm #1 US #117 and World #251 Heroics here we come!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yea, 10 man is easier than 25 man

thats not what your GM said when he was trying to recruit us

grats sporebat baerik take me off ignore :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
07/01/2011 10:20 AMPosted by Røck
more people would be doing this if the bosses were super easy.

More people would be doing this if more people raided 10man. Most of the guilds here run 25s as their main focus. Which is, of course, why this stuff should still be separated in Cataclysm. There's never a true balance.

07/01/2011 10:55 AMPosted by Kaytrip
Historically 10 mans are harder than 25's

This is wildly inaccurate. In fact the only instance of 10s being harder than 25s pre-Cataclysm was Sarth3D. In every other case, 10mans were significantly easier. Looking at Tier 11, 10s were hideously imbalanced and more difficult before a slew of hotfixes to balance them out. T12 has the opposite problem, all of the bosses are significantly easier in the 10man environment, not just from a logistics perspective.

That all being said, the majority of people on this realm are completely retarded. Too many folks take this stuff way too seriously. For example, listening to a whole bunch of people massively rage out and cut themselves when Draconic Savant killed normal Shannox before them was positively hilarious. Enjoy what you do, the way you do it, or don't do it at all. It's a video game.

So, congrats to the folks in Sporebat! Clearing off normal modes is always a satisfying feeling, regardless of difficulty. The new content is a lot of fun and heroics will be even better! Just don't let it go to your head and start acting like a bunch of tools. On the flipside, don't let the randoms running their mouths knock you down either.
Edited by Nahelia on 7/1/2011 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
What if I was a tool already before we cleared anything :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
let them be happy, i doubt any other guild could finish it as fast as they did in this server.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
While I appreciate the support and words of advice. The age old 10 v 25 is a debate that will always go on. 10 mans claiming that they are more difficult because of the magnification of mistakes, the lesser amount of battle rezzes, the more likelihood to be missing a potential raid buff, etc etc. And 25's claiming they are harder because of higher health pools, more damage, more bodies to muck up boss abilities, etc.

It can go either way and be talked about till the cows come home. At the end of the day they each have their pros and cons which draws/attracts certain people. Bottom line, we knew what we wanted to do, and whom we wanted to do it with.
Edited by Baerik on 7/1/2011 4:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Rabble Rabble Rabble
Grumble Grumble Grumble
Troll Troll Troll
(continue 10 v 25 raids at your liesure)

Grats Sporebat.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Oh Kaytrip. I love people that just glaze over posts so they can continue to be ignorant.

Firelands 10 is easier than Firelands 25, it wasn't tuned properly. T11 10 was harder than T11 25, it wasn't tuned properly (though hotfixes eventually remedied this). I'm not saying that doing one is "less impressive" than the other, but facts are facts. I imagine by the time most people are doing heroics they'll tune it up to match 25. I just hope they don't flip it in the other direction and turn the T12 issues into the T11 issues all over again.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
You're just jealous a 10 man guild beat you to realm first..... Poor Kelen.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
hi baerik
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]