So... Firelands...

90 Human Priest
Jenks numba one all tiem.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
07/01/2011 11:44 AMPosted by Spamzhealz
We waited ~7 months

When someone tells me they've been waiting seven months, what I initially take that to mean is that that's how along ago they cleared all the content currently available, so that's how long they've been bored and stuck waiting for something more challenging.

Except that in this case I know no one on Blade's Edge cleared all the heroics 7 months ago. The character you're posting from (which of course may not be your main) is, even now, 11/12 normal and 1/13 heroic on the pre-Firelands content, which may even be ahead of the average WoW raider.

So what exactly do you mean by you/we "were waiting"? You weren't done with the existing content. If anything, it was Blizzard that was waiting on the player base, very many of whom had also not yet completed the current content.

Separately, given the enormous chasm in completion times between the most extreme progression guilds, and the "regular player", how long were you hoping it would take the most extreme progression guilds -- who raid multiple more hours per week, who are starting at least a tier ahead in average gear level, and who have average player skills levels well above the typical guild -- to clear the normal content? If it had taken them, say, two months, what would you think that would mean for more average players?

I'm not going to argue between 4 - 8 - 12 hours, but if there was not a complete clear on normal within the first few days I'd be very worried about the accessibility of the content on a wider scale.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Yo dawg, I think yo taking a joke a bit to seriously:P
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Alright John, kudos to you for having a more optimistic / tolerant take on the OP's "joke" than I was able to manage for myself.

I think I've just heard this lame, no-sense, whiny a** complaint about this patch a few too many times and I ended up venting over it here. Sorry if I spoiled anyone's mood ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
WTS Sense of humor - 5g OBO.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]