Looking for a mature adult casual guild

62 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello everyone, me and some friends decided to play an mmo together now that one of our friends is coming back from the Navy after over 4 years away.

We decided on World of Warcraft because I was already quite familiar with the game having played it back in 2005-2007 for a extensive period of time.

I have already started my character and currently have a level 19 priest on Coilfang.

Another one of my friends also has a level 12 now. We are very casual adult players. I myself am a college graduate student so my play time is roughly limited to 2 hours a night 5 nights a week if that.

We are looking for a mature adult guild that would enjoy having us. Some where nice and respectful where we could enjoy the game with like minded individuals who are not interested in the childlike rage fits that so many casual guilds now days are infested with. Hopefully I can find a guild like this, I know that in a game like WoW that tends to be a bit harder to do than it other mmos such as FFXI, or Everquest however, I am hopeful there are guilds like this on Coilfang.

Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope to get some replies soon.

have fun :)

Reply Quote
07/02/2011 02:25 PMPosted by Agreian
childlike rage fits that so many casual guilds now days are infested with.

You can call yourself casual, but hardly a mature adult after making a statement such as this. People play this game at different levels therefore some are more passionate than others. It is right of you to seek players that play at your level, but not "mature adult" like of you to criticize those who play at higher levels than you and are more passionate about the game than you are.
Edited by Bréezy on 7/3/2011 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I'm sure you and your friends would be welcome in sanctuary!

u can pm me or minogue next time ur on
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]