Thunderfury

63 Blood Elf Warrior
I am currently gathering the Elementium Ingots needed to create Thunderfury. No I do not have the bindings but I figure if I can gather all of the Mats needed then it is one less thing for me to worry about once I do get bot the Left and Right binding. I am asking my fellow horde members to assist me in my quest for Thunderfury. Whether you run me through MC to get the bindings or you run me through BWL to Farm the ingots, or even donate gold or ingots to me. Everything will be much appriciated and I thank you for even reading this post.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Um Considering the drop rate on the bindings you might want to worry about those first. The rest of the stuff is a lot easier to obtain, like from the AH.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Whether you run me through MC to get the bindings or you run me through BWL to Farm the ingots, or even donate gold or ingots to me

Sounds like you want someone to just hand you everything so you can just turn in the quest and get the legendary. Good luck with that.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
OP, get someone from your guild to help you out

They have nothing better to do
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
07/05/2011 01:30 AMPosted by Curufingon
Um Considering the drop rate on the bindings you might want to worry about those first. The rest of the stuff is a lot easier to obtain, like from the AH.

Seconded.

I just the other night got both halves of the Bindings and am doing this also, currently needing those Arcane gems. Contact me if you have some you'd like to sell.
Edited by Horseshoes on 7/8/2011 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yes, I think it can be easily done just take everything down to Highway 61.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
my question is can i do the quest at my level know or will i have to level up
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
considering at 60 it took a 40 man raid... spec ret and solo everything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]