90 Human Paladin
07/07/2011 06:29 PMPosted by Neverlosexox
nice keybindings bro, guess pve heros dont need them h3h3 get above 2k

if i needed a crutch i'd ask for your's, kid
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior

i guess you didnt see where we were playing 3 dps

so excuses are like arseholes, every has one

let me understand you more fully though. to say what you did, you must have been thinking one of the following things: 1) lets just try out this ridiculous comp (which would be wasting time, and i know supr srs pvpers don't do that, lawls) 2) you made the comp to win and weren't good enough to beat casuals in blues 3) you have no idea what the sentence you constructed means and you need to go back to goldshire

pick one or conjure up another excuse please!

lol wargame me on my real team 10,000g to winners
Reply Quote
hell, wargame us on our alts for 100k lol. If we're playing a legit comp we wont lose to u bubble. I'm srry but its the truth
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/07/2011 01:53 PMPosted by Bubbleøseven
weren't good enough to beat casuals in blues

07/07/2011 07:09 PMPosted by Puddinator

you couldn't win with your geared team so you need to get on your ultra geared team? thats like a horde 60 killing a ally 70 in HFP and the ally getting on his 85 to kill the horde.

go be bad in GS
Edited by Bubbleøseven on 7/7/2011 7:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/07/2011 07:21 PMPosted by Purgelol
hell, wargame us on our alts for 100k lol. If we're playing a legit comp we wont lose to u bubble. I'm srry but its the truth

lol

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
07/07/2011 07:21 PMPosted by Bubbleøseven

you couldn't win with your geared team so you need to get on your ultra geared team? thats like a horde 60 killing a ally 70 in HFP and the ally getting on his 85 to kill the horde.

go be bad in GS

i could probably wear full wrathful gear and still beat your team
Reply Quote
the team i want to wargame u on for 100k is: sheetbird/cornbreesha/imadklolz. sheetbird is me and has way less gear than pakjones. cornbreesha was on the team u fought. imadklolz hit 85 last week and is biebers alt rofl the team wed wargame u with has way less gear smartass. good try tho. hit me up in game when ur ready to lose 100k
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/07/2011 07:27 PMPosted by Puddinator
i could probably wear full wrathful gear and still beat your team

you still don't get it through the think dumb pvp heard of your's, huh? i don't even have a set team or pvp spec. we pvp whenever people are online and switch teams for points so we can do pvp and have some fun without getting wrecked in BGs.

i'm gonna steal this from the other thread

07/06/2011 11:29 PMPosted by Babydecius
All of these people that are way better than you at PVP and badmouthing you aren't even on a gladiator level, what does that tell you?

really guys, go get better at a game with real pvp like HoN, starcraft, or counterstrike; this game is horribly imbalanced on pvp side.
Reply Quote

so excuses are like arseholes, every has one

let me understand you more fully though. to say what you did, you must have been thinking one of the following things: 1) lets just try out this ridiculous comp (which would be wasting time, and i know supr srs pvpers don't do that, lawls) 2) you made the comp to win and weren't good enough to beat casuals in blues 3) you have no idea what the sentence you constructed means and you need to go back to goldshire

pick one or conjure up another excuse please!
nice keybindings bro, guess pve heros dont need them h3h3 get above 2k
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warrior
Wait, the super awesome PvPers lost to a 1600 team of PvEers who goof off in arenas on weekends?

This just turned into the greatest thread ever.

And then they rank his keybindings, apparently missing the fact that you got beat by a clicker.

Seriously, just stop already you guys are done tom turkeys.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
And then they rank his keybindings, apparently missing the fact that you got beat by a clicker.

i was also keyboard turning most of the time if you want more lols

edit: also our hunter was in a lot of pve gear so noted by his halberd from firelands trash in the picture and by his damage done
Edited by Bubbleøseven on 7/7/2011 10:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Double Rogue/War is serious business right? Actually we played the comp cause we where bored and we where like lets run double rogue/war to see if we can actually win. The best part is we have a higher MMR than you guys on there alts running triple dps where all our CC's DR each other.
Reply Quote
You guys need to stop hurting our feelings so much ='( we're people too ya know and i just don't know how much more of this abuse i can take...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Lets all just be friends.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
im gonna agree with noonan
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
pve > pvp discuss?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
07/09/2011 07:14 AMPosted by Rebecablack
pve > pvp discuss?

No, PvP > PvE.
Edited by Wriggly on 7/9/2011 8:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Human Mage
07/09/2011 08:22 AMPosted by Wriggly
pve > pvp discuss?

No, PvP > PvE.

They both suck, play League of Legends, and Team Fortress 2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]