Which guild will win?

60 Worgen Death Knight
Which guild will win the race down all hard mode bosses this next week?

No flaming, just need one word answers.

Didactic.
Reply Quote
74 Gnome Rogue
lol no didactic is bad. <Cream> will win
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
<Noob> will triumph.
Reply Quote
Well TImed RNG BRO will defently be the first to tell you we don't give a crap
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Rogue
07/05/2011 06:38 PMPosted by Romanov

I approve this message.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
07/07/2011 10:49 AMPosted by Dexterworgen

I approve this message.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Is fair game between unhuman and Is better than you. They seem to be the best raiding guilds in the realm. Also, they are even at 1/7 right now so lets watch the race lol.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Imo the race is uselees! everyone already know that the only guild on lethon that killed sinestra is unhuman ( Mcgavin,@%*#ssesive, flexma, morroth, jovovich, druweed, rowico, Zeruph, tetching,stevenized)

We are currently raiding Fireland 25 man and u know what our group suck. Around 50% of group is getting carry.

If it's a race that u want, for now, unhuman is not into it. But well it may be the only reason why a race going on !

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
lol i dont see Bloodtest in the names of the people who killed sinestra. so im guessing your one of the scrubs getting carried?
Edited by Aeleron on 7/14/2011 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
^
Whoever Bloodtest is needs to get an English Test.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Carry my bag pls!!!!! It wouldn't be as boring as it is if i was getting carried ! And yes i need and english test !!!

Well IBTU have fun whit your "race" ! Hope u guys will enjoy it!

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Carry my bag pls!!!!! It wouldn't be as boring as it is if i was getting carried ! And yes i need and english test !!!

Well IBTU have fun whit your "race" ! Hope u guys will enjoy it!

You have the IQ of a squirrel.
You are an average skill level player at best.
Nobody in IBTU mentioned anything about a race in this post, in fact the creator of the post said Didactic would win so it is probably someone in Didactic.
Stop posting on the Forums please.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You have the IQ of a squirrel. ---- Maybe
You are an average skill level player at best. ---- Hum ..... i dont think so !!!

Like i said, have fun!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
You have the IQ of a squirrel. ---- Maybe
You are an average skill level player at best. ---- Hum ..... i dont think so !!!

Like i said, have fun!

Multiple problems with you.
Not going to even bother touching base on them because you are ignorant and illiterate.
Reply Quote
63 Orc Death Knight
I has got 2 lawl

Unhuman gets flamed

Unhuman wins

Didactic tears

ibtu tears

lawlz they > you
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I has got 2 lawl

Unhuman gets flamed

Unhuman wins

Didactic tears

ibtu tears

lawlz they > you

Lets look at this from a normal person's point of view.
1. An Alt in Didactic think there is a race and wants people to give one word answers.
2. Nobody else in IBTU or Didactic say anything about a race.
3. Bloodtest comes in with a loud, then says that IBTU thinks there is a race.
4. Only responds to two things I said about him and still thinks that we think there is some sort of race.
5. An Alt of someone in Unhuman most likely Bloodtest comes on a level 63 Orc Death Knight with the same intelligence level of him and makes a comment of a twelve year old.

Bloodtest, I will give you some advice. Tanking is the easiest thing to do in the game right now. Do not brag about carrying people as a tank because pretty much as long as you can hold aggro( which as a Bear Tank is easy popping berserk and Mangle Spam, then lacerate stacks, pulverize, maul you know the easy stuff) the healers can carry you. You are using a damage trinket at the moment with no defensive CD as a tank. Considering Bear Tanks take the most damage at the moment that is the stupidest thing you could be doing. Bear Tanks are known for their defensive CD rotations and removing one from your action bar is plain stupid. Do not try to use the excuse of "oh it never dropped" because if you were there when Unhuman was doing all their progression you would have surely seen it drop. The basic agility on the trinket you are using now does not have enough dodge to make up for the CD and the Stamina you gain from another trinket. Never reforge to Mastery unless the leather piece has Dodge on it already which has yet to happen, so fix your belt.

So now please give little old Huggers some advice on this character that I have not played in god knows how long and will continue to not play because I do not have time.

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i love @%##ing unhuman
Reply Quote
Huggers said:

I'm mad.
Edited by Ilovehiphop on 7/16/2011 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]