Scarlet Crusade at Blizzcon

100 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm making a list of those who I see from the realm are going to Blizzcon. if I miss anybody, do put a post and let me know!

Alliance -

Baenura - Melee Storm
Tensu - The Wandering Knights

Horde -
Ashenis - Oni Fai
Monahos - Odessey
Coheede - Odessey
Fekklar - Odessey
Geegee - Odessey
Jadyn - Odessey
Kashina - Odessey
Kelifan - Odessey
Mistreschaos - Odessey
Umbrawalker - Odessey
Ackis - Mischief
Roshea - Mischief
Gravollet - Mischief (Possibly)

Both -
Brianni
Edited by Ashenis on 7/27/2011 2:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Grav has a ticket.

Breanni (alliance and horde) who is also the administrator of warcraftpets.com will be there as well.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Edited, updated, and if anybody else comes, please let's make this list going. :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Anybody else?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
There are actually quite a few coming from Odyssey:

Coheede
Fekklar
Geegee
Jadyn
Kashina
Kelifan
Mistreschaos
Monahos
Umbrawalker

Oh, and I just received my Warcraft hockey jersey with "Monahos" on the back from Swagdog.com. You won't be able to miss me with such a nerd-a-licious sign like that. :)
Edited by Monahos on 7/26/2011 6:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Updated with the info. Got quite a group going. I probably would expect a group picture for our server, so where would be a good place at the convention? By the Meeting Stone (which is next to the Realm Meeting area) or by the Frozen Throne? Or even elsewhere inside or outside the convention?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It would be easiest to meet up at the realm meeting table. That way the time and place will be all set for us. When I last went, there was only a couple of hours per server that the realm had a place to meet, so that would likely be best.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I know about the meeting area. Think I met you last year too and we had a group picture at the Meeting Stone after we stood around and talked. Don't remember everyone that was there though, but I'm just trying to get a good idea of a good group picture for us there.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The last one I was at was the 2007 Blizzcon, so it wasn't me. :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
This feels like it should be bumped.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It was great meeting all of you! Only in hindsight did I think that we should have taken a realm picture. Oh well, there's always next year!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Yea good to see everyone, it was a blast.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I agree. it was great to see everyone, and yea, I didn't think about the realm picture either. But either way, it was great seeing and talking to you guys, and to a couple others, great seeing and talking to you all again. Sucks that we couldn't keep the sign this year, but still, I have a picture of those of us that signed that book. :)

Here's hoping for another good year on the realm, and next year, we'll meet up again, and hopefully we'll have a mini-party in one of our rooms or hit up a theme park together next year. :D
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
It was a blast meeting a bunch of you there.

I got to the realm meet-up a bit late but I think I got to meet most of you that showed up.

Even the dirty dirty alliance! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]