Honor Points Capped at 4000

(Locked)

85 Orc Shaman
Entitled crybabies. Blizzard is classier than 95% of you. screaming incompetence because $#!t happed (IT HAPPENS) makes you sound like some terrible, retarded movie villain. Grow up and have some class.

And losing ~2k honor? That's like ten battlegrounds. Battlegrounds are the things we play for fun, in case you've forgotten. On a serious note, if you're quivering with rage over the idea of having to play *more* battlegrounds? Maybe you don't like this game as much as you think you do.

Consider it.

2k? Trollolololooo
85 Worgen Warrior
So since it happened early, are we able to start collecting the Season Total Earned for Season 10?
85 Orc Shaman
So in 4.2, I lost my conquest currency in a conversion error, I still get dc'd if I alt-tab while taking a flight path, I still can't see half of my teammates on the map in battlegrounds, and I still get disconnected when switching characters.

But I can /dance in combat and /roar.

Sounds about par for the course.

Just to note, unless you are on one of the extremely high population servers, everything except the loss of the conquest points is the end result of you needing a better system to play, or to fix issues on your current system such as spy-ware, malware, and viruses. I would suggest starting on a new toon on a low pop server, and if these issues still occur, then take your PC somewhere to get it checked out/fixed, or simply buy a new one.
43 Night Elf Hunter
During maintenance the change that was intended to be applied for the start of Season 10 next week, which was to cap Honor Points at 4000 and convert any points above the cap to gold, was inadvertently applied early. This means that everyone who would have down-converted Conquest to Honor over the 4000 cap had those additional points converted to gold at a rate of 35 silver per point and sent to them via in-game mail.

We’re still researching what steps led to the error, but unfortunately due to the nature of the currency conversion that took place, we’ll be unable to reverse the change, remove the delivered gold, or reinstate the surplus Honor Points.

We apologize greatly for this error.

Meh, crap happens.
83 Tauren Paladin
Well this explains why I've been maxed out at 4000 for 8 levels. Spent alot today hitting 70 so it's all good.
85 Draenei Death Knight
What? Just checking.... Oh! I have 939 Honor Points. I wonder what I did to get those.

signed:
doesn't read game documentation.
85 Draenei Warrior
So glad we got professionals on the job.

If I F something up at work, I have to fix it, not just say "Sorry".

i like this
85 Tauren Shaman
So glad we got professionals on the job.

If I F something up at work, I have to fix it, not just say "Sorry".

Doesn't work this way at Blizzard. They just tell you to suck it up. They know you won't quit. That is the reason they can produce such a craptastic product lately and no one will quit. Do the bare minimum to keep you playing. That is their moto.
06/28/2011 02:28 PMPosted by Dolcetto
If this does not get resolved you just lost 5 accounts.

Excellent, that's a benefit to the rest of us. At least there will be less whiners causing endless nerfs to my PvE game.
90 Night Elf Hunter
During maintenance the change that was intended to be applied for the start of Season 10 next week, which was to cap Honor Points at 4000 and convert any points above the cap to gold, was inadvertently applied early. This means that everyone who would have down-converted Conquest to Honor over the 4000 cap had those additional points converted to gold at a rate of 35 silver per point and sent to them via in-game mail.

We’re still researching what steps led to the error, but unfortunately due to the nature of the currency conversion that took place, we’ll be unable to reverse the change, remove the delivered gold, or reinstate the surplus Honor Points.

Everyone should receive (by mail) a chit to acquire a Conquest item of their choice ... if Blizzard is REALLY that sorry for their dumb mistake.
85 Orc Warlock

That's how you balance the game... We need the Dev team that is working at the Titan back to the cataclysm to review the balance sistem in pve and pvp and aply something good at this game again.
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Lol are people really that serious? This is probably less harmful than all the recent changes to each class. L2 spend points.
85 Blood Elf Rogue
07/04/2011 12:36 PMPosted by Vessper
If this does not get resolved you just lost 5 accounts.

Excellent, that's a benefit to the rest of us. At least there will be less whiners causing endless nerfs to my PvE game.

This.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]