Bloodsail Rep

85 Orc Warlock
The guards in booty bay seem to have been nerfed in 4.2 so it's actually realistic to farm rep again. Since the release of cata they now give rep up THROUGH exalted, so if anyone is interested this Saturday 7/2 at about 2 server I'd like to get a group together and farm rep for a bit. Post here or mail me ingame if interested.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Necrobump
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I really want this rep done, see if you can find the other 5 threads i made
Reply Quote
Silly, silly, silly War Council dont know how to quest phase guards to lvl 35 n solo farm.
Reply Quote
5 Gnome Rogue
I want this thread to be deleted
Edited by Ucantclickme on 7/5/2012 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
07/02/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Seyi
Silly, silly, silly War Council dont know how to quest phase guards to lvl 35 n solo farm.

Yeah, we are pretty bad.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
07/02/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Seyi

I haven't been 35 since aught five :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have 2 guildies in the Ancients Misbehaving that are working on that rep to finish off the few factions we need for United Nations. Give me an in-game shout and I will put you together. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]