Guild Tranfers shelved?

85 Tauren Druid
I was excited to be able to tell my guild that we would have the ability to leave the server one day. However, since that first announcement I have seen not one post on the topic. Was the idea scrapped? If not, is there any more information on it?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
It's still in the works and we're in the process of compiling more about it information for you.
Reply Quote
06/29/2011 12:59 PMPosted by Milsa
It's still in the works and we're in the process of compiling more about it information for you.
Weird. But cool reply.
I think the chinese goldfarmers got a hold of Zarhym's account... hahahahaha
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
06/29/2011 01:02 PMPosted by Taggthemage
Weird. But cool reply.

Ohhhh man.... I lol'd.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
06/29/2011 01:02 PMPosted by Taggthemage
Weird. But cool reply.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
06/29/2011 12:57 PMPosted by Zarhym

Oh dear. Methinks Zarhym needs more caffeine. >.<
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin

Get some sleep man
Reply Quote
54 Worgen Rogue

How about guild name changes? A guild was given to one of my alts but I hate the name.
Reply Quote
43 Draenei Mage
06/29/2011 01:13 PMPosted by Eliaë

How about guild name changes? A guild was given to one of my alts but I hate the name.

I thought you could already do this through the Guild person in a capital city? Maybe wrong.
Reply Quote
54 Worgen Rogue
06/29/2011 01:15 PMPosted by Birthmark

I thought you could already do this through the Guild person in a capital city? Maybe wrong.

I tried but couldn't do it. Maybe I just did something wrong. (haha which wouldn't surprise me) I'll give it another shot.
Reply Quote
43 Draenei Mage

I tried but couldn't do it. Maybe I just did something wrong. (haha which wouldn't surprise me) I'll give it another shot.

Are you the original GM?
If you cannot do it, but the option is there raise a ticket :)
Reply Quote
54 Worgen Rogue

Are you the original GM?
If you cannot do it, but the option is there raise a ticket :)

No, the guild was given to me. The original GM said she was moving to another server and there was no one in the guild when I got it. I opened a ticket and explained what had happened. The GM who got in touch with me basically said he couldn't do anything to help me.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
You have to be the original GM to rename a guild? What on earth for?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sounds like Z is trying to channel Yodda.
Reply Quote
43 Draenei Mage
I'm guessing you MAY have to be the original one, will need a Blue to confirm - it could be a bug.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
06/29/2011 01:25 PMPosted by Eliaë
No, the guild was given to me. The original GM said she was moving to another server and there was no one in the guild when I got it. I opened a ticket and explained what had happened. The GM who got in touch with me basically said he couldn't do anything to help me.

I read some posts in the CS forum that indicated you could change a guild name by ticketing a GM, and that it could be done up to three times. It was not a Blue post though, so that information may be incorrect.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter

You all right there, bud?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Holy crap, Z.

Edit....

Edit...

EDIT!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
06/29/2011 02:13 PMPosted by Lull
I read some posts in the CS forum that indicated you could change a guild name by ticketing a GM, and that it could be done up to three times. It was not a Blue post though, so that information may be incorrect.

I had a typo fixed in my guild name by a GM and he said no problem but it would be one time thing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]