Warlock twink

74 Goblin Warlock
i played at the 70 bracket with pretty much same gear im rocking now.. demonology is kick !@# vs everything. but its cooldown dependant.... destruction was fun due to instant procs that would tear people apart also the increased fire spell casting(cant think of the name) made it fun for downtimes. all in all i did it for a while and had fun. im trying the 74 bracket out tonight... weee.

edit: also forgot at 70 i could @#*% rogues as demonology. i dueled a few 85s outside org mostly melee who said i was annoying.... they still won (except 1 rogue he was bad) but it would take them a bit due to all the stuns and ways to keep them off me :P
Edited by Pända on 8/10/2011 10:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I pretty much reck any face in a bg check out my armory im currently binding keys to my face .... lets see corruption to left ear ..... agony to nose .... fear to right ear ... yup pretty much just do that rotation
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/11/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Putridflesh
I pretty much reck any face in a bg check out my armory im currently binding keys to my face .... lets see corruption to left ear ..... agony to nose .... fear to right ear ... yup pretty much just do that rotation

nice necro
Edited by Grishnahk on 10/11/2012 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]