R.I.P. Skeezy <Meta>

I didn't want to be the one to make this post but I felt it was the right thing to do as this game and server was part of his life and I would want someone to do it for me.

Our guild was informed last nite that our guild leader and friend Skeezy had passed away.

I did not know him for more than a few months but he was the reason I joined Meta and during that time he proved to be the most down to earth, understanding, and kind guild leader I've had the pleasure of knowing.

He was 23 years old.

Send your prayers and such to his family and friends in their time of need.

Please, share your thoughts and memories of him and pls be respectful enough to not troll.

RIP Skeezy and remember to hug, kiss, and cherish your loved ones everytime you see them as you never know when it might be the last time.
Edited by Sigfodr on 6/30/2011 10:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Sorry to hear it, that's quite young.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I am really sorry to hear this :( He has been around since I first started playing on this server and it is very sad that someone so young has passed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
r.i.p :(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
That is sad to hear. 23 is a young age to go.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
holy crap that is completely terrible! what happened?!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Wow... Ive know him and his brother since Vanilla... sad to hear...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
My condolences.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
R.I.P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
My condolences to his friends and family. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm sorry to hear you guys lost such a good friend and player. My condolences to his friends and family during this time. I know he has been around for quite awhile and will be missed.

Meta, I commiserate with you on your loss and you have my sincere sympathy. If you need anything I am more than happy to help in anyway I can.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
Deepest condolences on the horrific news. :(
Reply Quote
76 Tauren Shaman
Hi. This is Joeygold. I was shocked when I was told of the news. I am sad that Skeez has DC'd IRL and hope that his sudden death was nothing more than just that and he went in peace. Or maybe he just ninja logged IRL so he wouldn't have to hear Luvaly !%@**ing all the time. Trust me, knowing Skeez he would laugh at that joke if life does exist after death.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Love ya Skeezy, thanks for all ya did, infinite patience and all around great guy, you will be sorely missed.

Lib
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]