[H] Myrmidon (9/14) Recruiting

90 Undead Priest
Ultraxion down......

Still looking for people to flesh out the raid. Still no rogues and DKs in the make up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
sorry should of said warmaster.....my bad
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2011 01:32 PMPosted by Doct

Or spine I guess.

Edited by Lovepony on 1/1/2012 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
385 Disc/Holy/Shadow (still finding my spot with the new gearing) Priest 5/8 experience Looking for a new spot to call home
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I see that you posted an application on our forums - thank you for that.
Someone from the guild should be contacting you soon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruiting for Main Raid:
- Tank (DK or Druid)
- Healer (Holy Paladin)
- DPS (Rogue)
Edited by Lovepony on 1/6/2012 1:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/14/2011 11:43 AMPosted by Lovepony

Or spine I guess.

Or Madness... err 1/8 H... I guess.
Edited by Lovepony on 1/17/2012 11:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for quality players.
Edited by Lovepony on 1/25/2012 8:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated recruitment. Still looking..
Edited by Lovepony on 2/15/2012 12:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
PLEASE NOTE the FOLLOWING:
Myrmidon also hosts a weekly LFR DS raid every Tuesday @9:45pm server (CST). This is primarily filled with main raiders, some alts, backup raiders, and guild friends. Because this raid is more than half full of guildies, we normally kick dead weight players. So if you are looking for a regular LFR raid where loot isn't going to go to afk/dead people, or would like to see how you match up with some of my raiders, this is your chance to do so.

It is also a chance to see how we opperate in a raid atmosphere, obviously to a lesser extent on this nerfed to bejesus content, as we are a ventless guild and you'll see how we communicate and how we chain pull the content, which is why we clear 7/8 normal DS in one night usually in our main raid.

Last night we had 15 people total from guild and some interested apps show up. This as usual lead to our ability to strictly enforce the vote kick option, removing those big mouthed A-holes who sit around dead griefing the whole raid. We stop pulls whenever necessary to kick dead weight or griefers because we appreciate an enjoyable raid environment. We are paying for this game after all, and my raiders value getting their moneys worth.

It is for all intensive purposes like a Myrmidon 'open house' night or a extremely reliable static PUG LFR raid, and as such an opportunity to you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
H Yor down. Still looking for quality raiders.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Gratz on 2/8h
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Continuing Main Raid Recruitment for exceptional players ready for Hardmode DS Raiding specifically.

Tanking - Blood Death Knight or Feral Druid
Healing- Holy Paladin more then capable of 2 healing encounters.
Damage - Rogue or Warlock or Mage

- All apps for main raid should have 4 pc t13 and 390 ilvl min.
-DPS that can not pull a minimum of 40k sustained, don't even bother to app for main raid.
- Applicants should have adept situational awareness, able to carry their own weight, and not expect to be baby sat or spoon fed content or strat/encounter mechanics; while being a positive contributor to the raid environment. ("Show up and Blow up" as we say).
Edited by Lovepony on 2/15/2012 12:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
These guys get !@#$ done, bump!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
We are still actively looking for the above players Pony posted to apply for main raiders. Please contact via in-game mail or contact via officers. Check out our website at clickthelightwell.com for additional information!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruiting Ranged DPS. See my last post in this thread for details.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
We are looking into finding Ranged DPS (Warlock/Mage/Elemental/Hunter preferably) but we would considered exceptional DPS and Holy Paladin are greatly needed.

Apply to us if this is where you want to be!

The details are in the OP

Don't wait!
Edited by Vasculitis on 3/2/2012 6:58 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]