My mount wont fly

61 Tauren Shaman
Not really new but this is a pretty noob question. just bought a wyvren and when i press spacebar it just jumps and doesnt fly. i press it twice it makes no difference. what do i need to do? when i try to buy flgiht masters liscence in org the flight master doesnt have it.
81 Human Hunter
run and jump at the same time or while runnings press the space bar to jump into the air
You can only fly in azeroth if you have cataclysm expansion installed.

At this point you can only fly in outland.
If you buy Wrath of the Lich king yoiu can fly in outland and northrend.
Cataclysm you can fly in outland, northrend and azeroth.
64 Night Elf Mage
cataclysm upgrade or cataclysm? I have the cataclysm version and i have the same problem
85 Gnome Mage
You need to have purchased all of the expansions up to and including Cataclysm to have the option to fly in azeroth. You can check this by finding an archaeology trainer and seeing if there's any options there. If not, you don't have cataclysm.
90 Night Elf Rogue
07/02/2011 11:28 PMPosted by Animara
cataclysm upgrade or cataclysm? I have the cataclysm version and i have the same problem

"Cataclysm upgrade" and Cataclysm are the same thing, there's only one Cataclysm expansion and only one version of it.

Just because the loading screen says "Cataclysm" doesn't mean you have cataclysm. That screen is the same for everyone regardless of what status their account is. The latest released expansion is Cataclysm, which is why you see that screen.

If you never actually purchased Cataclysm and only have the base game which now automatically comes with Burning Crusade (BC), you won't get access to the Cataclysm-only goodies. Same with the other expansion Wrath of the Lich King (WotLK) which came out in between BC and Cataclysm. Also before your account can be upgraded to Cataclysm you need to purchase WotLK too.
Edited by Avanna on 7/3/2011 12:32 AM PDT
90 Human Mage
Am I correct in thinking that someone with only Classic Standard Edition got silently upgraded to BC?
07/03/2011 06:59 AMPosted by Brightbrown
Am I correct in thinking that someone with only Classic Standard Edition got silently upgraded to BC?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2993674
70 Draenei Shaman
Also once you have Cata and have upgraded you need to purchase the flight lisense from the vendor for about 250g Just like you had to buy "Cold weather flying" to fly in Northrend.
60 Human Warrior
why do they let you buy the mount and train for it but not let you use it if you dont have cata? thats one of the most retarded things ive heard in the history of ever anywhere on earth ever
07/18/2011 12:08 AMPosted by Gangstagama
why do they let you buy the mount and train for it but not let you use it if you dont have cata? thats one of the most retarded things ive heard in the history of ever anywhere on earth ever

Because you can fly in Outland at 60 with just BC. How else do you get a mount?
90 Night Elf Rogue

You can use it in Outland, the 60-70 leveling area that was added in BC, since all paid accounts now have at least up to BC automatically, everyone once they reach 60 will be able to buy a flying mount for use in outland. To fly it in the original 1-60 zones (on Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms) that's what you need Cataclysm for.

Why are you still in Azeroth when 60-70 leveling is based in Outland? That's one of the most retarded things I've heard in the history of ever anywhere on Earth ever.
60 Troll Hunter
For the record I <3 you Harlan
85 Night Elf Hunter
YES. xD @Harlan
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]