Converting Justice to Honor points.

85 Dwarf Hunter
When you convert from Justice to Honor points, does anyone know if they count towards total season earned
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
My gut reaction would be no, but I haven't seen anything on it.

You could always convert a few and see and come back and tell us :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Not sure, but if it did I'd assume it'd only work for JP earned after the patch, just like only honor after patch counts toward weapon cap.

Like 'kat said

07/01/2011 01:31 AMPosted by Thunderkat
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
My gut reaction would be no, but I haven't seen anything on it.

Just converted some. It doesn't work :(
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Rogue
07/01/2011 08:51 AMPosted by Goblinkiller
Just converted some. It doesn't work :(
Might try after the new season starts.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Since you can gain unlimited honor and JP you are free to convert between the two to your heart's content. Conquest to Valor on the other hand is a different ball of wax.

When I converted about 1250 valor over to Conq before 4.2 it counted toward what I could earn. For me this was perfect because I had about 1150 conq when last week started so I played a game or two of arenas, bought a ring, then capped myself with my valor to buy another ring.

Currently we can't even earn conquest because we're between seasons. We can earn valor points. What I want to know is if we earn our 980 valor cap if we can convert that over to conq then earn the rest via RBGs and arenas. It's likely we can, though its more fun to arena/RBG for conq then valor xfer anyway.

P.S. When 4.2 landed I was honor/jp capped at 4k. I spent my honor first, then converted my jp to honor and bought the rest of my S9 gear. Worked fine for me.
Edited by Sairen on 7/1/2011 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
it does NOT count.
i have spent about 7k jp on honor and only have 729 honor earned this season.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]