Halaa TOKENS! <H> and <A>

85 Human Priest
Hello all, was interested in getting some new mounts. Is anyone on horde and alliance side interested in setting up a pvp event at halaa so we can all grind out some tokens?

For those that do not know, Halaa tokens are awarded for being in a group or raid with someone who gets a KB in Halaa, the floating city in Nagrand. They currently the only way to get the two black talbuk mounts, which are virtually impossible to get now.

I think it would be fun and everyone could grind the powder (whose drop rate is much higher than it was in BC) and get some really sweet mounts. 100 tokens for the mount so the more people the better. If we want to speed it up we can do some gearless fighting with spirit rezes.

Talk to your guilds and we'll see if we can get a bunch of people together to get this done.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I'd be interested in this. You can never have too many mounts.
Reply Quote
07/01/2011 09:27 PMPosted by Coopthefat

^^
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
07/02/2011 08:14 AMPosted by Aarhe

^^
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Be very careful in your wording with this sort of thing, either in-game or out-of-game. It's easy for a GM to qualify this as win trading (as silly as that is).
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Turbo silly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm in.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Me too, I want to battle horde in Halaa.

Can we set a time and day?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/22/2011 10:44 PMPosted by Papadoc
Can we set a time and day?

would be much appreciated. set one, keep bumping the post so everyone see's, and we will meet in halaa!
Reply Quote
Bump bump, I want mah mount!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm down, 117 mounts is not enough.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Some guildies and I are doing it tommorow as soon as maitenence ends.
Reply Quote
I'm there
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Or 12 sever time, whichever comes first
Reply Quote
anyone wanna start this up again? maybe set up to do it weekly on the weekends? it'd be pretty fun to be running around fighting as 85's gearless and seeing who would win :D
Reply Quote
bump :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Alliance here if anyone needs me = (
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I'm down. Wife and another will be also, all Alliance. Also, I miss Halaa fights. :P
Edited by Fluufykins on 5/7/2012 11:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
05/07/2012 10:08 PMPosted by Fluufykins
I'm down. Wife and another will be also, all Alliance. Also, I miss Halaa fights. :P

When you were 1v3ing me in Darkmoon faire did your wife high five you? because you were sure excited that you were able to 1v3 me. I would of given you a high five if i was your wife. Maybe even 2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]