Back when you were bad

Bravo Bbrrains, you did not disappoint. That is exactly the type of childish and unfunny response that I would expect from you. Why Zirith and Co. keep you around is beyond me. I feel sorry for the long time Covenites like Rollo and Hammer that have to put up with your ego and your mouth.
Reply Quote
Nah Flowbot, I'm done with him. I can't be bothered trying to match wits with someone who thinks "salted nuts" is a good comeback. I'll leave the best healer on Shadowsong alone before he has a tantrum.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
In my first dungeon on this toon in Vanilla, I thought that the dice was the greed button, the coin was the need button, and there was no exit button that could allow me to not put in a pass. So I rolled need on every item that popped up. It got me kicked out of the group I was in, which was even more embarassing since there was a lvl 60 there helping us out.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Back when I was a male nelf feral here on ShSong as Saosen.

►I used to open my character pain and click my trinket back in the day.

►I didn't enchant my gear.

►Thought I was ewealthy when my friend gave me his 135 gold when quitting.

►While levelling, I specced balance and fought in bear form.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Back when I first started WoW i roled a nelf druid...

When I first got bear form I thought it was pretty damn cool, so as a level 10 I looked up what other forms I had to look forward to in the future. I saw that at level 20 I would receive cat form. "Cat form?" I thought to myself. I thought that I was actually going to be able to turn into one of the house cat companion models. "What a completely crap form!" I thought, but I didn't realize how wrong I was. They couldn't have said Lion form or something!!! So I quickly rolled an orc hunter and realized that Horde was much cooler than alliance! Several years later I realized what cat form actually was and re-rolled into a Tauren Druid.

Oh, and during BC I thought that PvP gear was the same as PvE gear, I thought I was pretty cool decked out in my purples, but my dps was %%##.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
> Shadow Bolt Rohcc at lvl 12

> Was rocking the lvl 36 epic sword with crusader on it because I saw lvl 60's with the enchant

> Payed way to much for a Glowing brightwood staff

> Turned down Madball offer to get me in Defiance because they where still new.

> Decided to take a break from raiding on my Alliance toon and joined Marshalls Of Death because I wanted to raid on the Horde.
Reply Quote
92 Human Warrior
Okay, I'm still very bad and deserve the Golden Moron Award. . .

The scene: Mage alt, late evening and have indulged in too many manna potions and questing . . . "I have way to much crap in my bag" says I. Oh yeah, I can Disenchant and dust all this stuff /begin disintegration sequence.

Turned in another quest, go to dust the reward “Hmm, must have missed that blue dagger the last time.” <zap> “Cool! A heavenly shard!” Close bag and notice I’m in a fishing hat and have a jeweled pole in my main hand. Yep, I nuked my main hand elementium deathblade (or whatever the bs crafted mage dagger is.)

So after my donkey ears and tail retracted and I stopped braying like the jack-!@# I was, I continued to quest dagger-less (I’m cheap) beating things with my Book of Origination, hoping something with sharp edges will drop soon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/11/2011 11:59 AMPosted by Badshah
Bravo Bbrrains, you did not disappoint. That is exactly the type of childish and unfunny response that I would expect from you. Why Zirith and Co. keep you around is beyond me. I feel sorry for the long time Covenites like Rollo and Hammer that have to put up with your ego and your mouth.

Nobody understands Bb's humor. Can't you people take a joke? He knows he is full of crap. Would you rather just laugh it off, or cause yourself stress? Oh, and hey Shah.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Back when I was a male nelf feral here on ShSong as Saosen.

Oh snap, OS SS ferals rep.

Hey Sao, how's it goin.

And oh yea.... hrmm, I leveled while Rubix was releasing his videos(oh yea err... I got the game 3 weeks after it came out, and it took me roughly 5 months to hit 60, lol, but that's more because I was in school still) and I was a huge fan, so I leveled as resto(this is pre-1.8, aka the druids are OP patch version 1.0) sometimes using bear form, sometimes in caster, but always auto-attacking my way to victory, lolz. All the other stupid stuff to being as WoW was my first MMO, like not learning how to use chat channels until like level 20, I even remember saying "can anyone read this?" in /say, which was the default chat, thinking back it's kinda funny lol.
Edited by Herun on 8/15/2011 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
It took me almost a year to get 80 on my first toon. I was super nervous about dungeons and thought if I did one, everyone would yell at me for screwing up, so I didn't do one until lvl 72 and that was because I really wanted the quest reward from a quest inside The Nexus. About a week later, a tank in Gundrak asked why the shadowpriest was doing such low dps and I just nervously ignored him, finished the dungeon and saw that I had my fishing pole equipped. >_<

Other then that...back when the talent menu had tabs for each spec, I put all of my points in disc because I didn't realize there were other tabs. Somebody told me about Shadow around lvl 50 and I just about wet my pants.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
My first main was a hunter. While leveling I had no idea of what threat meant and why it was important. My pets had a cower and growl ability and since I could auto cast them both I did. My pet could never hold agro (not because my dps was good because it wasn't). I had worked out this odd dps a mob until pet loses agro let it run to me, FD, run away repeat, raptor strike thing to kill a mob... yeah it was bad.

My hunter is no longer active... but as bad as my hunter was, it was still somehow better than my mage. I am so bad on my mage that I have been forbidden to take her out of major cities by my guild... but that is another story.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
THIS THREAD DOESN'T MAKE SENSE NONE OF YOU ARE GOOD SO HOW CAN IT BE A THREAD ABOUT BACK WHEN YOU WERE BAD IF YOU NEVER GOT GOOD YOU CASUALS.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
What did we tell you, Yueying?! You're not even supposed to mention the mage! It doesn't exist!

Lets see here -

My main back in 2004 was an Undead Warrior - I knew nothing about this game and thought "Undead + Warrior = Evil Death Knight" and obviously I would do tons of damage - I then proceeded to level Protection before Protection could do any semblance of damage. I forget my rationale for doing this other than I think I liked shields?

Furthermore, I spent hours on Thottbot and found that bosses dropped Blues! Blues! And needed to have Blues in every slot at every level because Blue = Better. I proceeded to farm dungeons over and over again hoping for Blue drops that often were well below my level because well - Blue is better? Often I would ignore Green quality even though I was wearing a blue that was sometimes as much as 10 levels lower that the green because for some reason I thought it was better and still couldn't figure out why at level 45 I wasn't leveling all that quickly in Shadowfang Keep *sigh*.

Finally after months and months and months of leveling at a snails' pace with still no idea what a tank was, a guildmate finally explained to me what my role was supposed to be. My idea of a Armored Undead Monster of Endless Destruction was pretty much dashed. In fact, my job wasn't to do damage and look awesome but to get punched in the face repeatedly? Taunt? That's dumb! Why would I want the monster to hit me? Sunder? Worthless because it did NO damage! None! Suddenly all those skills I had - Shield Block, Sunder, Taunt, Mocking Blow made a lot more sense and I stopped spamming Slam. Good grief.

I then proceeded to endlessly farm for the Battlegear of Valor because it's a set and therefore is obviously the best "tank" gear. And the comedy of errors continued. The most tragic thing? After eventually learning how to tank, clearing MC, BWL, AQ40, and even getting pieces of Tier 3 - I've still never completed my Battlegear of Valor. I had never even seen the Breastplate drop despite well over 100 15-man UBRS runs.
Reply Quote
On my priest, at 4am I attempted to heal my mana bar to full.

This was a week ago.

/flex
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
This threads on shadowsong....nuf said.
Reply Quote
08/15/2011 01:42 PMPosted by Rolande

Nobody understands Bb's humor. Can't you people take a joke? He knows he is full of crap. Would you rather just laugh it off, or cause yourself stress? Oh, and hey Shah.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on Bb, Rollo. I guess I take this a little more personal because when Bb was made officer (or whatever the equivalent rank in Coven is) I saw my time with Coven coming to a close. In my dealings with Bb, he always came across as overtly rude with a massive ego. His voice on vent was enough to make me want to ram pencils in my ears just so that I didn't have to listen to his nasal voice (which also included a lot of whining).

But I do have to thank Bb for being the person that he is, if it wasn't for his attitude, SLD would of never been born.

Again, there are many great people in the Coven, this is not directed at the guild nor do I have any ill will towards the guild. Keep on rockin', CotH!
Reply Quote
I thought SLD came about because no one would ERP with you? I guess I am glad to have a small part in making you a happy freak of a player.

1/10, very weak.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]