Level your Profession in less than 2 hours!

60 Undead Warrior
******NOTE****** Until Mid-February 2012, I will not be filling these kits on demand, rather you will want to keep an eye on any new post as I will only supply complete kits on a first come, first serve basis!

Hello Forums =) I've edited my original post due to the amount of kits I now offer!

Alchemy- 11,000g

Includes:
-a complete guide to level from 1-525
-the mats for your epic alchemy trinket (you tell me which one you want, and I will include that step in the leveling process)

Jewelcrafting-16,000g

Includes:
-a complete guide from 1-495 (it is best to do a couple JC dailies, purchase a recipe, and level to 525 from that)
-10 blue-quality gems that you can use towards getting to 525

Inscription-8,000g

Includes:
-a complete guide from 1-500 (it is best to do inscription research and Forged Documents daily to get the remaining levels)
-a Pack of Endless Pockets Inscription Bag

Blacksmithing-18,000g

Includes:
-a complete guide from 1-525
-100 Elementium Bars to help towards the purchase of several recipes

Engineering-18,000g

Includes:
-a complete guide from 1-525
-all mats minus the Chaos Orb for your epic Killshades (tell me which one you want and I will include the mats for that specific one)

All Kits also include:

-pre-counted materials for each step of the guide
-any recipes needed in the guide (so you don't even need to move away from the trainer or mailbox)
-a couple extra recipes found on vendors (these recipes can vary)
-several extra materials to buffer against those times you don't get the needed skillup

How it works:

Due to the amount of materials needed, I do prefer to mail the kits, especially since they are pre-counted for each step and this will make sure everything stays organized throughout the process. Most kits will have anywhere between 13-20 letters total, and to make sure both sides are protected, I put a CoD on each one that will equal out to the total cost at the end. (keep in mind CoD letters only last 3 days, so if you choose this method, we will set a preferred date that you want to receive the kit by). I do frequently check in while you are crafting, as well, to ensure you are getting the levels you need. I always have extra mats on hand in case I did not include enough to get you the levels needed.

A less preferred method is that we can manually trade the items in game, and I can give you the steps in a chat channel, or I have vent if needed. For this method I would require at least 50% payment up front.

For anyone choosing JC/Blacksmithing/Engineering, I do have an enchanter alt(Horde-side only) that I can log on while you craft so that you can instantly get any of the items disenchanted instead of having to track one down or try to sell the items individually.

Benefits:

+you get a quickly leveled crafting profession without the need to farm or scour the AH
+you get access to profession-only bonuses and items
+your crafting won't get bottle-necked if materials are not available
+no fluctuation in price of materials

Additional Information:

-As of right now I do not offer Enchanting, Tailoring or Leatherworking as "on-demand" kits, however they are something I'd like to have at some point. If I would have one available, it would be be on a first-come first-serve basis and would be announced in this thread
-While I do keep a lot of the materials for each kit on-hand, some of the kits require large amounts that I am just unable to store at any given time. Most kits take me about 1-2 weeks to gather and organize, although there are times it can be quicker
-my farming character and bank storage is on horde-side, so getting the materials to alliance-side is a bit of a longer process. While I am definitely willing to offer these services to alliance, just know that the timeframe may be more like 2-3 weeks instead of 1-2 weeks (it can be earlier though, depending on the mats I have available on my alliance side bank)

For any other questions please feel free to leave a message below, or in-game mail me on Shebonez for Horde and Shewaggles for Alliance =)
Edited by Shebonez on 12/21/2011 12:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Fast and friendly service for professions you can't be bothered to level up, very worthwhile and I can vouch for the kits. Good stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
up
Reply Quote
Hit me up if you come up with a JC kit.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
Hello Digitalol! I've still got about 2 more days to average out on mats, but my estimate is about 17k for JC. Only downside is that at this moment, I only have horde-side toons =/ Were you looking to level it on a horde toon, by chance? if not, I should be able to get an alliance toon made and I can do some switching between the neutral AH, it may just take me about 1-2 weeks to finish gathering up the mats and getting everything moved over.

Let me know if you are still interested!
Reply Quote
You have a kit for 500 jc? and how much would it cost?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
07/10/2011 08:02 AMPosted by Vrakoll

hey baby gurl. See you on the molten front qt.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Interested in both an Inscription and an Engineering kit....lemme know what you think pricing would come out to be.
500...not looking to max it just to get the bonus
Edited by Hexagons on 7/11/2011 3:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
07/10/2011 08:02 AMPosted by Vrakoll

After doing the math, Jewelcrafting kits will go from 1-495 (its best to do the dailies for a few days after that, buy a recipe, and cut gems/do dailies from that point forward) and will cost 16k

Interested in both an Inscription and an Engineering kit....lemme know what you think pricing would come out to be.
500...not looking to max it just to get the bonus

Inscription kits will go from 1-500 and will cost 8k. In this kit you will get pre-milled pigments, parchment and misc items, as well as some of the rare pigments to help with the leveling process.

Engineering kits will go from 1-525 and will cost 18k. If you only want to go to 500, I can adjust it to 16k.

The jewelcrafting and engineering kits are going to take me a couple weeks to gather up, so if it is something you are 100% interested in, leave a message here and we can talk in game and set a date. The inscription kit is something that I can easily put together, and could have it ready to go by this weekend.

Let me know if you are interested!
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
I'm interested in the Alchemy kit for this guy (Waymore) I can usually be found on Handkerchief or Unclehank in game.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
Great stuff Shebonez, thank you!

This is no joke... From the time I opened the first mail until the time I was 525 in Alchemy took about 1:15, and I took my sweet time. Shebonez checked in with me a couple times to make sure everything was going well, and made sure I had enough materials to get everything completed.

I highly recommend this service!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Definitely intersted in an Inscription and and Engi500, send me a message in game since I post from work and dont have the memory to message you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Highly recommend, saved me a lot of farming or AHing time and they gave me a couple extra herbs when I didn't follow directions and needed one more for the skillup. There is no reason for this to be second page.
Reply Quote
Bah, totally forgot about this.

I'm interested in the JC kit 1-495 for 16k if you still have it. Just let me know a time table since I am Alliance on all my toons.

PST me or send me in-game mail if you need to clarify anything.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
There is definitely a dead animal in my office
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
Sorry for anybody I have talked to about this (especially Digitalol...I wanted to get your kit out to you earlier ;_;), something happened which made me have to reinstall wow files (super fun times), but sadly I was only able to get that completed before I had to leave on vacation. I will be back in business on Wed Aug 4th, and I will update this post with a clear list of everything I offer with their prices, what they include, etc. Digitalol, your kit is all ready to be mailed, and that will be the first thing done on my list =)

Again I'm so sorry about the delay but once I get back from vacation, I will make sure to get everything back up and running smoothly.
Reply Quote
hook it up before raids tomorrow!

you never quoted me an actual price btw.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Bump for the best new business around! :D
Reply Quote
whar r u
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
bumping for new info!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]