Late night easy raids bwd/bot 2am server time

85 Human Warlock
Hello I am looking to put together a raid to start going in and farming the older easier bosses to gear up some alts, this is something that I will be doing for a while. So if you are interested feel free to message me in game and I'll send you an invite, Wednesday will be the start, depending on how much we get done we will probably only need to go in there three nights and I'll do my best to plan around the majority of the people who get locked to the instance.

What I'll need is two decent tanks, two decent healers, or three alt healers, and four dps. As long as you have a good idea of how to play your class, I'll give you a shot, of course I will value knowledge and proven experience over gearscores/ilvl, I will still "expect" that you pull your weight.

Gear will be given to main spec's first, then offspecs can roll for it. Kinda common sense.

This isn't a guild run or anything like that, this is just me being bored and wanting to help others out, so if you are bored and want something to do and already know the fights, I welcome you to come and enjoy!!!
I have vent and food for these runs, I don't care about flasks ... this is old content ... and on top of that it's NURFED content ... and it wouldn't be needed ... but feel free to do it if you want.

Thanks for taking a look at this and again if you are interested in this, shoot me some mail in game and I'll add you to the list, I'll also post in trade chat around 1:30am just as a reminder!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
What great first experiences we had in those two raids, found out alot about the level of players that are needed in these dungeons and it is ALOT lower then what I thought!

So the requirements to get in are even EASIER then before, we went in to BWD and one shot everything except Nef, we didn't have a person for kiting the adds, so we wiped a few times then ended up calling it. The next night we went in and one shot all the bosses in BOT except the last one we two shot him ... it is all really simple and we got a great group of people that came and plan on coming again next week!

But I am always looking to work NEWBS in ... that's why I am doing these runs, to help those who couldn't ever raid before, see new/old things lol, so if you'd like to come along some time feel free to hit me up in game!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]