WTB 2.2k Carry in season 10

How much gold do you want to carry me to 2.2k rating.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I don't think I'm good enough to carry a level 1.
Reply Quote
I wont be using a level 1 toon obviously, I will have a character with full vicious ready to go.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
depends on skill level / class. I got a holy pally in 2k resil in s8 to 2000, running holy holy lock. NOT FUN LOL
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
07/05/2011 03:21 AMPosted by Pwnpwn
I wont be using a level 1 toon obviously, I will have a character with full vicious ready to go.

It's easy almost regardless of ur class/spec. Although buying a carry probably won't happen in the first few weeks of a new season.

Sold it in 5s the last 2 months of S8. Sold 2k in 3s the entire season and some of the people were so bad we were going to just play the account for them.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
What server are you on? I'm sure we can work something out..
Reply Quote
07/05/2011 05:23 AMPosted by Terryz

It's easy almost regardless of ur class/spec. Although buying a carry probably won't happen in the first few weeks of a new season.

Sold it in 5s the last 2 months of S8. Sold 2k in 3s the entire season and some of the people were so bad we were going to just play the account for them.

Actually carrying is much easier in the early parts of the season when everyone and their grandmother is playing. Trying to hit x rating at the end of the season when the ladders are dead is a real pain in the ass.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
asking for a carry before the season even begins, now that's confidence
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Druid
[..and some of the people were so bad we were going to just play the account for them.[/quote] rofl
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
there r websites for that, but what's the point in getting carried if u don't know ur class/spec/comps for ur spec/class?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Even if you get a 2.2k carry, you'll still be bad. I guess you'll at least get to fake being somewhat remotely good because you'll have the achieve and the t2. Too bad when people face you and stomp you into the ground they'll find out you just got carried and you're no better than players on the tourny realms who claim to be 2.5k and they backpeddle and keyboard turn.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

07/05/2011 10:30 AMPosted by Infirmier
20k in 3s (10k each for me and the mage) 10k in 2s for 2.2k

Kids a 2.3k player, going to carry people to 2200? lol, I can do a carry, message me in game or skype.

Imnotbubba
Berretalol
Server - Area 52

Most likely 30k gold, shouldn't take more than a few hours.
Over 2700 Experience, on multiple toons.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/05/2011 10:34 AMPosted by Genus

ahh emo hair gnome kill it! kill it! plz someone kill it!

+ Rep
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
07/05/2011 10:58 AMPosted by Ralkyon
Even if you get a 2.2k carry, you'll still be bad. I guess you'll at least get to fake being somewhat remotely good because you'll have the achieve and the t2. Too bad when people face you and stomp you into the ground they'll find out you just got carried and you're no better than players on the tourny realms who claim to be 2.5k and they backpeddle and keyboard turn.

There's always the chance he's a 2k player that just hasn't had the ability to break 2.2k due to other circumstances such as low pop. server/lack of pools of good players, playing with friends and running bad comps., or maybe he's just not 2.2k material and needs the boost. If he is in fact an almost 2.2k player, then the experience of the carry may even help him out a bit - who knows?

This is often the case, but wanting to buy an arena 2.2k carry before servers even hit live today? Come on!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
07/05/2011 10:34 AMPosted by Genus

ahh emo hair gnome kill it! kill it! plz someone kill it!

LOL that made me LOL IRL god that damn gnome looks so emo ROFL. What the hell is wrong with you choosing that hairstyle LOLOLOL...unless you are an emo 15 year older rocker kid LOLOLOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]