PvP guild For RBGs

85 Goblin Warlock
I III III VII Is recruiting for RBGs and Arenas. We currently run full guild runs with only the rare pug to replace someone. We're currently recruiting for the purpose of building pvpers to be able to run multiple groups at once. We are a PvP only focused guild we average 9 (at the worst hours) to 30+ lvl 85 pvpers online. Rbgs usually take place from 7pm server till 4/5 am server but are not limited to those times.

If you're interested in running rbgs, finding arena partners, ganking alliance (or eachother) join us.

Our ranks are based on ilvl (in pvp gear) to allow people who are more geard first entry into our rbgs.

We welcome players of all level or exp and are more then willing to help you improve and teach you new tactics.

For anymore information speak to our leaders or for an invite whisper any of our members.
Edited by Grïm on 7/13/2011 8:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Information updated.
Reply Quote
81 Goblin Hunter
yeah come get your loot ninja'ed by this guild, good times. srsly tho, watch out
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
People still crying about that? Sadface. Also, they weren't ninja'd so u shouldn't cry in the first place :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
We do tend to ninja flags. We should be doing that...
I'm hoping thats the issue you're bringing up as this is a pvp guild, and if youre trying to bring up some pve issue with one of my members.. well thats just pointless.
Reply Quote
81 Goblin Hunter
Pointless, because you encourage your members to set Master Looter, allow a free roll, and then give the item to one of your members instead of the winner?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
is that what happend? Cool. Naw i dont encourage it, but do i care? no.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
My guild is better
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
07/16/2011 05:35 PMPosted by Nooxy
My guild is better

can i join pls
Edited by Lilyz on 7/17/2011 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]