ABANDONED - SaveThrall questline - What now??

90 Human Rogue

I had to abandon the quest during the earth part for a raid invite. Reason i had to abandon it was because i wasn't able to complete the quest since i was in raid....so i had to restart.

After the raid, went back to the earth area in Deepholm and she wasn't there...
Went back to the water area....she wasn't there....
Went back to the Throne of the tides...she wasn't there...
Went back to Mount Hyjal.....and yes.....she wasn't there...

It seems that i've lost Aggra. She appears to be in a different phase.

If anyone has experienced the same problem, please let me know. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I have had a similar problem. I was at the last part of the chain quest, which was the fire plane and saving thrall. Toward the end of the quest I was invited to raid and had to abandoned the quest. After the raid I try to find where I could continue the quest line, but couldn't find any quest giver in hyjal that would bring me back to where I left off. I also tried the Call Board but again there was no available quests.
Is there any way that I could continue the quest line where I left off, or completely redo the quest line?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
OMFG I FOUND HER!!!

she's in deepholm at the Fat lady....Therazane!!!!
I guess she's here for me because i stuffed the earth phase up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I have had a similar problem. I was at the last part of the chain quest, which was the fire plane and saving thrall. Toward the end of the quest I was invited to raid and had to abandoned the quest. After the raid I try to find where I could continue the quest line, but couldn't find any quest giver in hyjal that would bring me back to where I left off. I also tried the Call Board but again there was no available quests.
Is there any way that I could continue the quest line where I left off, or completely redo the quest line?

This is the EXACT same thing that happened to me. I got on a little later than normal and was rushing to complete the questline before raid. Was at the firelands portion about to engage when my raid invite came, and instead of cancelling the invite and finishing I accepted....bah. Looked all over for a restart, and I'm fairly certain she's phased out at the Gates of Sothann in Hyjal...I believe that's where she should be if I remember correctly. But nothings there anymore. Not even the NPC's and flightpath that were. So something's screwed up bad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sort of the same thing happened to me. I had just landed to fight the first wave of elementals and deathwing came and set us ablaze, killing everyone. I couldn't get back to the fight after i rezzed, so I abandoned the quest so I could restart it, but none of the quest givers are there anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I had to leave at the air phase in Uldum, same situation. Need to know where to go to get sent there again to finish that and continue.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If you complete the deepholm part of the quest chain and move on to the hyjal/firelands part and abandon it - you can find her again at the location where the deepholm quest takes place. Talk to her and she'll port you back to hyjal to finish.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I was sent to Mt Hyjal first and was moved to Uldum right after, and that's where I abandoned the quest. I don't know where she spawns in Uldum
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I had the same thing happen to me, only I was on the Water part of the questline and I have no idea where to find Aggra!
Reply Quote
I never left the quest line I did however get flagged(pvp) during the air part in uldum and was killed by the horde several times before I was able to finish that part of the quest line...all else went fine til I got to Deepholm where I found Therezane not to be there and this was several days ago...I brought another of my 85's in and he went thru the quest line with no hitches. So I brought 2 more of my toons in to do the line and they to have the same problem as the first.....no Therezane..... Please blizz fix this problem I would like to at least get my main toon done with this quest line... I will be checking each morning to see if he can see her
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
06/30/2011 04:34 AMPosted by Sandmaan
I never left the quest line I did however get flagged(pvp) during the air part in uldum and was killed by the horde several times before I was able to finish that part of the quest line...all else went fine til I got to Deepholm where I found Therezane not to be there and this was several days ago...I brought another of my 85's in and he went thru the quest line with no hitches. So I brought 2 more of my toons in to do the line and they to have the same problem as the first.....no Therezane..... Please blizz fix this problem I would like to at least get my main toon done with this quest line... I will be checking each morning to see if he can see her

I had the issue with Therazane, but when I went to try it today, she was there. Maybe one of the hotfixes fixed it?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Where is that location? I also had to leave in the firelands and can't find anyway to get back in. I went to the "fat lady" and there was only the fat lady and her minions there. I would like to finish this chain. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Kids. Each person posting here simply repeats "I had the same problem" and nobody suggests a solution. What good does that do anyone who is trying to fix the problem? Mass brainfarts?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Because after they came here all freaked out and blurt-posted, they looked around the forum and realized there's lots of the exact same threads with answers. Their problem got solved so they ran off and got on with their lives. Didn't even get a ty nor a kiss.

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
If on water quest, Aggra is at the Abyssal Breach. Deepholm Quest, she's at Therazane. I don't know about the one in firelands.
Edited by Nardanite on 8/14/2011 12:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
If you are on the Firelands part of the quest line and have to leave....Abandon the quest....Go to deepholm and fly to 64.01, 46.11 (The Staidridge) or around there you should see the neutral rock people and in the midst is Aggra. Click on her and she will offer you a portal to restart.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I bailed on my Shammy during the air quest ... I searched around and come to find out I was able to pick the quest back up at 47, 88 in Ulduum.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
thanks- saved my butt on that one :-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3278812938
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yay! .. very helpful, thanks so much!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]