Three-four quality players looking for a raid

85 Night Elf Hunter
Not throwing the term quality around lightly. We got to 7/12 heroic while part of the handful of players carrying a dying 25 man raid. Raid died and never did anything else. Tried to go with a 10 man but I'll save the story to spare everyone's feelings.

We are trying to salvage something on this server so we don't have to transfer.

Anyway, there are three of us who want to raid together. Hunter, healing priest, and resto shaman. We aren't messing around. We have raided for years and know what we are doing.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gorgonnash/Mallard/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gorgonnash/Sennay/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gorgonnash/Aventis/simple

Also have a holy paladin if you would like him but he is cool with not raiding.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gorgonnash/Vyajr/simple

Only negative thing here is that we all, three of us at least, have to play together and are looking to raid now and not sit on a bench or anything. We are all friends so raiding separately just isn't an option. I understand that may limit our options but can't change that.

Looking for 10 man mostly but open to 25 man raids if any still exist here. Alliance or horde.

We are confident that we are quality raiders. I can supply logs on request and hopefully even some references if you'd like. Contact in game or posting here would be fine. Even if it is just to say hi or good luck.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I can personally vouch for all of these guys. Would make a great addition to any existing raid.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Simple armory links instead of advanced ones - I've always felt that that was a good warning sign that the player is terrible.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Excuse me for not having ever given a damn about the armory before to change its settings. I can see what my character is using by looking at it in the game.
Like it even matters which version it is. If you think I would go through the effort of finding a raid like this without gemming or enchanting my gear I probably don't want to play with you anyway.
If anyone cares that much they can just click the advanced button.
Edited by Mallard on 6/30/2011 2:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Hey bro, it doesn't have to do with the functionality of the armory or anything - It's just that in all the guild applications I've gone through back when I was leading a guild, not a single time was someone who gave their simple armory link instead of their advanced one actually a good player. Not one single time.

And judging by your mad bro response and the hilariously bad gemming of the healers, I'd say that's looking true.
Reply Quote
84 Undead Rogue
Simple armory links instead of advanced ones - I've always felt that that was a good warning sign that the player is terrible.

this guy
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
20 int / spirit to get a 20 spirit socket bonus in the priest's pants, and other such silly socket bonus heroing.

Also, you're on an alt. Surely you understand the art of using an alt to post on the forums.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
06/30/2011 04:12 PMPosted by Mack
I bet sweetz is eleena rofl

no he's a huge influence fanboy iirc so unless hes had a change of heart it has to be someone else
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i get such a raging clue when we work together
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
How can you be an Influence fanboy when they're behind almost every other top end guild in progression?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
20 int / spirit to get a 20 spirit socket bonus in the priest's pants, and other such silly socket bonus heroing.

Also, you're on an alt. Surely you understand the art of using an alt to post on the forums.

You are retarded if you think that is an example of bad gemming.

@Mallard: If you guys are interested in going horde we can probably make it work.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
40 spirit is worth 20 int? If you think that, you're a retarded priest.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Package deals are usually an awful idea for established guilds. Theres always that 1 person who doesn't fit in and the others either rage or split up. With that said, I think this is great for guilds who are looking to boost their roster to get a raid going.
Edited by Cinnabuns on 6/30/2011 10:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
What happened to zaraze
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
06/30/2011 06:58 PMPosted by Sweetz
40 spirit is worth 20 int? If you think that, you're a retarded priest.

I'll take 20int + 40 spirit over 40int + 0 spirit for 1000 Alex.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]