Possible Transfer

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Hello! Looking at realms, and I was hoping to get some feedback on this server for Horde side. I am hoping to find a raiding guild or group that may be in need of a Rogue. I have plenty of raid experience and have been playing for 5 years now. Seeking a raid group with hours of approximately 9:30p-til M-Th and 8:30-til Fridays, have availability on Sat and Sun too if necessary. Also curious about population and all that...thanks in advance for any replies :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Run away sir, far, far away.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
There are a few good Horde guilds that made significant heroic progression in T11. But Winterhoof is generally in the cellar for raid progression. I would not recommend transferring here.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
dlbibiahvbpaiubvpaiubgpiUBGPAIUBVPAJBVKAJBVAUBA[N[OAN[OSINPIN[oiN[IOA]IN[oin[in[iob[oibn[iobn][bin[tibn[ibn[isn[inv[sionbsinb[ionbinh'abiniobn

sorry that was my face plant into my keyboard at the thought of someone transferring here.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
That bad? Ouch! Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
dlbibiahvbpaiubvpaiubgpiUBGPAIUBVPAJBVKAJBVAUBA[N[OAN[OSINPIN[oiN[IOA]IN[oin[in[iob[oibn[iobn][bin[tibn[ibn[isn[inv[sionbsinb[ionbinh'abiniobn

sorry that was my face plant into my keyboard at the thought of someone transferring here.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
So.. Since I'm already a doomed Winterhoofian and don't really want to pay the money for a faction transfer AND a server transfer... I would still like the information on horde guilds for my Priest. Been thinking about it for some time but haven't taken too kindly to the idea, given my last experience with how Hordies treat someone trying the faction out.

To elaborate: I made a Tauren Warrior, once. Went into Undercity and asked in Trade if anyone could help me familiarize myself with Horde zones / guilds / whatever. Only responses (and there were plenty of them, believe me) were "STFU" and "L2P" crap. I figured if nobody really wanted to help, why bother leveling in the faction at all.

But now that I already have toons leveled and the like I just want to raid, but would like to try out a Horde raiding environment. Any thoughts oh wise and powerful Forum posters?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
So.. Since I'm already a doomed Winterhoofian and don't really want to pay the money for a faction transfer AND a server transfer... I would still like the information on horde guilds for my Priest. Been thinking about it for some time but haven't taken too kindly to the idea, given my last experience with how Hordies treat someone trying the faction out.

To elaborate: I made a Tauren Warrior, once. Went into Undercity and asked in Trade if anyone could help me familiarize myself with Horde zones / guilds / whatever. Only responses (and there were plenty of them, believe me) were "STFU" and "L2P" crap. I figured if nobody really wanted to help, why bother leveling in the faction at all.

But now that I already have toons leveled and the like I just want to raid, but would like to try out a Horde raiding environment. Any thoughts oh wise and powerful Forum posters?

It's not any different than Alliance. Though they seem to have twice as many raiding guilds.

If someone asked for help to familiarize themselves with Alliance guilds/zones on our side, they would most likely get the same responses you did, Probably more since most Alliance on this server spend a lot of their time in /2.
Edited by Illifra on 7/1/2011 11:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
It's not any different than Alliance. Though they seem to have twice as many raiding guilds.

If someone asked for help to familiarize themselves with Alliance guilds/zones on our side, they would most likely get the same responses you did, Probably more since most Alliance on this server spend a lot of their time in /2.

While true, it still doesn't answer my question. Anyone have any advice?

- Too lazy to switch back to the Druid.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

Is a nicer response than you would get from me on Alliance side.
Edited by Iluuni on 7/1/2011 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

You might get a better response if you ask for more specifics, what sort of raiding experience do you yourself have? How geared is your priest? Are you looking for just progression stats? Do you just want to know how pugging is? People are probably just responding negatively because they're putting in about as much effort as they perceive you put in asking the question. That and because you're alliance scum and deserve to die.
Edited by Healypants on 7/5/2011 1:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]