guardians of hyjal assist aessina HELP

85 Orc Hunter
I am stuck in guardians of hyjal quest need to assist aessina and aviana yet i cant find a quest giver i went to ysera and all over hyjal and cant find anything
pls help
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I am having the same problem D: I need to do Lo'Gosh and I'm sure I can do that one. But for hours I haven't been able to find ANYTHING for aesinna. I did the others and right after Tortolla I havnt been able to find anything. Its getting on my nerves. I searched the internet for hours too, D:
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
u have to do quests in hyjal around 90-115

through the quest chains of hyjal u end up assisting the four people u need to assist
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
I totally don't know.

I still need to help Aessina & Goldrinn. I've looked in forums & wowhead for quest chains and went to who I thought would be quest givers, but have 0 quests available.

I've got low level quest tracking on, have been using quest completelist addon.

But, no quests givers found.

I've flown around for the last 3 days looking for a yellow exclamation point.

I've looked in every cave.

It's a bit annoying when you're paying for the movie, but can only see the previews.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
07/01/2011 06:49 PMPosted by Nobblesse
I am having the same problem D: I need to do Lo'Gosh and I'm sure I can do that one. But for hours I haven't been able to find ANYTHING for aesinna. I did the others and right after Tortolla I havnt been able to find anything. Its getting on my nerves. I searched the internet for hours too, D:

I'm having the exact same problem, this is so frustrating. Right after the Tortolla ones I ran out of quests and can't find any more.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest

I'm having the exact same problem, this is so frustrating. Right after the Tortolla ones I ran out of quests and can't find any more.

I too am in the same predicament. Finished Tortolla, now there is nothing available.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I too am in the same predicament. Finished Tortolla, now there is nothing available.

Nothing from Ysera at the Shrine of Aviana or Nordrassil?

Goldrinn/Lo'gash, the most common missed part is the portal you have to go into. It's on the cliffside just across the Shrine. The ! won't show up until you're inside.

Aessina, the most common missed part is the quests at Sethria's Roost.

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest

Nothing from Ysera at the Shrine of Aviana or Nordrassil?

Goldrinn/Lo'gash, the most common missed part is the portal you have to go into. It's on the cliffside just across the Shrine. The ! won't show up until you're inside.

Aessina, the most common missed part is the quests at Sethria's Roost.

Ooooooohhhhhhhh...... THANK YOU!

The going through the portal thing was what I needed.

Oooooooohhhhh....... THANK YOU!

:-)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Same thing has happened to me. Sucks knowing there is new content and you have no way to access it!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
OK, I was stuck on Aessina....

My problem was that I had left the Vision of Ysera without picking up the quest when she appeared.

You can find her at Nordrassil....
Reply Quote
66 Goblin Rogue
I am having a problem getting the Assist Aessina to complete. so I can finish the four reqirements for the Gaurdian of Hyjal
I have done all the quests and handed in the heart and the animation with Aessina was ruinning when the server restarted.
I cannot get back to her again so I can complete the quest although I now have access to the new daily quests

Anyone know how to get this quest finished ??
Reply Quote
Lo'gash is the wolf you work with after you reveal the phased area at Shrine of Goldrinn. The quests send you through a portal to the south to fight some fire guys and dwarves. When you finish Ysera will appear and tell you to talk to Nordu to awaken Aessina.
Edited by Vasmillee on 7/2/2011 8:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/02/2011 04:06 PMPosted by Gobpom
so I can finish the four reqirements for the Gaurdian of Hyjal

07/02/2011 04:06 PMPosted by Gobpom
I cannot get back to her again so I can complete the quest although I now have access to the new daily quests

You have finished the requirements if you have access to the new dailies. Call of the Ancients is just an optional breadcrumb quest... I don't even believe it offers any rep or gold or anything....
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I am having this exact issue. I have completed well over 115 quests in this zone and am pretty sure there are no more as I have checked every cave and portal there is. I have flown around the zone for hours and nothing. I have done all the quests that the forums are saying need to be done to be give credit but I cannot get credit for helping Aviana or Goldrinn (possibly because I did these before the patch?). I also have access to the dailies. I ticketed Blizz and I am fairly certain they did not read my ticket as I received a canned response stating that it was a phased area and certain NPCs would be in different areas. Now this was of absolutely no help as I am fairly confident I have all quests needed and I have ticketed them again but do not expect much to be honest. And if by chance I did miss a quest even though i've done well over 115 of them....it would be nice for them to say so.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm still confused as to why you need this quest finished if you already have access to the dailies. That is it's sole and only purpose.

If you had done 115/115 quests in Hyjal and did NOT have access to the dailies with Call of the Ancients still marked as incomplete, then you'd have a problem.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
The issue im having is that iv done goldrinn and tortolla. then i left the quest chain to go do a guild run and now the portal that is up by the cliff side is being blocked by a giant tree npc, and tortolla is still down by the lake. i dont think i spoke to the wolf yet by the shrine either, iv tried to abandon the quest to just start over but as soon as i pick it back up it gives me credit for the first two then puts me back in the same hole im in now. ( seems a great way to design the quest btw. ) but have no idea how to proceed.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
i too was missing aessina on my rogue. i picked the questline back up from Nordu, the tree ancient near the Sanctuary of Malorne. Hope that may help someone.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I had the same problem also. I went to wowhead to see if I could find the problem. I found out after you do that joust crap then go back to Ysera and get a quest about "the last loremaster" or something like that. Then it will tell you to go to Nordu. Hope I helped :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hrmm, same problem, where are the new Dailys located? maybe ill have access to them even though i havent completed 2 of the call bosses
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/05/2011 01:46 PMPosted by Ögnus
Hrmm, same problem, where are the new Dailys located? maybe ill have access to them even though i havent completed 2 of the call bosses

Sanctuary of Malorne... and you won't have access or even be able to see them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]