<Stuck on Uldaman> 6/8HM 7/7HM 10m (DPS/Heal)

90 Goblin Shaman
Current potential recruiting vacancies:

1 DPS: Elemental Shaman or Enhancement Shaman would be ideal, but as always, we care more about the player being a fit than the class.
1 Healer: Holy/Disc Priest would be ideal, but as always, we care more about the player being a fit than the class.

Exceptional applicants of all classes and specs will always be considered.

<Stuck on Uldaman>
Uldaman EST PVE
Raid Times T - TH 9:30 - 12:30, M 9:30-12:30 (Mondays optional)

<Stuck on Uldaman> was formed at the start of Cataclysm. The guild was started by a group of in-game friends who were all hardcore raiders. Our PvP wing includes exceptional players and multi-time Glads. We are working to create a less frustrating and low drama raid environment. We no longer have the time or desire to raid 30 hours a week. We are seeking like minded and experienced players.

The intent was to create a guild that could progress in 10 man content without being full-on hardcore. Additionally, we will not carry bad players. With three raid nights a week, it is just not possible. Simply put, we want to clear content and do it in a reasonable amount of time.

We kill content on our own time schedule but everything will die in hard mode. Various members killed all vanilla, BC and Wrath content while it was current, and obviously all Cataclysm content as well.

Application by vent interview or, if you prefer, written application at http://stuck-on-uldaman.wowstead.com/. Speak to Jojothewhale or Bose in-game with any questions or for an interview. Feel free to ask anyone in guild for an Officer if none of us are on our mains.
Edited by Jojothewhale on 1/12/2012 9:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
20 Draenei Shaman
Had to drop in and congratulate you guys. It's nice to finally see an uldaman guild really blowing content away. As cool as it'd be to raid with you guys not sure I could hang. Keep bumping our server rank up and I look forward to seeing 7/7 H next week!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
06/30/2011 10:37 PMPosted by Senalua
I look forward to seeing 7/7 H next week!

Next week? We're all going to faction transfer and down all the hard modes this week :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Need a new tank, I'm to busy being a firekitty.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Thundercats HOoo..
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
07/01/2011 11:44 AMPosted by Bose

Once you get the legendary you'll tank again, right?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/02/2011 01:12 AMPosted by Kindest

Once you get the legendary you'll tank again, right?

3 Embers deep, way to go casters for not getting your quests before hand....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
:)
Edited by Hypherang on 7/5/2011 6:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
He's got seeds for brains.

http://offthewallantiques.1stdibs.com/archivesE/upload/8120/1201/XXX_8120_1303765428_1.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
JOJO! you're too good at this ily <3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
BUMP
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Bump for pope getting one of the most badass mounts ever last night: Smoldering Egg of Millagazor

On a completely unrelated note, we will be looking for a new tank once we kick the jackass who keeps showing off his new mount.

On the bright side, Bose's fire kitty looks absolutely pathetic in comparison to that thing. There's really no point to even being one anymore.
Edited by Ashamanxx on 7/8/2011 5:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You'll need two new tanks, I quit :((((((((((((((((((
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Hey you guys looking for a decent warlock? Too much drama in this guild, looking for another.
(Btw this isnt raid ready gear, im not hit capped atm due to new helm I got right before server reset)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
It's getting towards the time when we're definitely going to need a healer, say in the next 3 weeks. This is your opportunity to clear content quickly. One spot, then we're basically shutting it down.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thank god no one was Frapsing Alysrazor, I don't know if I could ever show my face in public again if my singing Ice Ice baby was on the internet somewhere.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
You think no one was frapsing that, but I bet something turns up at just the most embarrassing time for you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
You can't show your face in public anyway with that neckbeard.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
The Priest spot is very much filled as solidly as we could have possibly hoped. Thank you all for the interest.

Recruiting is essentially closed, but exceptional applicants of all classes/spec are always welcome, especially if we've raided with you before and enjoyed it.
Reply Quote
I heard you guys were looking for a new Resto Druid.

It's been a while since I did the whole druid thing, but if memory serves all you do is just spam Lifebloom on everyone. Right?

You can whisper me in game if you have any questions. I'll try to throttle my awesomeness a bit so as not to overwhelm you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]