XDO - 10 year anniversary/season 9 vid

85 Goblin Shaman
Copy and paste ..
http://www.mediafire.com/?wm5c3bn069wo82k

I made this video for Xukuth d'Oloth's 10th anniversary. We started in DAOC in 2001 and have been playing wow pretty steadily since launch. We have also hit Aion, Warhammer, MW2, SC2, and Guild Wars up .. but we always end up back in WoW at some point. Originally I intended to only show it in guild but I think a few people on SC from both factions might be interested especially some of the older players that used to run with and fight against us back in the day.

This isn't a recruitment video although we are always looking for players but we have 14 active players and that is plenty at the moment. This video is to celebrate our ten years together, celebrate everyone getting over 2.2k in rated BGS along with some High Warlords, as well as a few 2k arena teams.

Hope you enjoy.

On behalf of XDO,
Mugsie

p.s. Orso might be getting old but I think he would enjoy a flame war if someone special is willing to start it up. ;)
Edited by Mugsie on 7/1/2011 5:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Extremely well made video. Enjoyed watching it and seeing some old familiar names.

/salute
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
As a note to anyone who wants to download: It's a 735mb file.

As a strong, strong suggestion: Take the time to download it.

Amazing quality video and very well-made. It was a lot of fun to watch. At first I thought it was going to be a PvP video, but I can't say I was disappointed in the least. I have to salute you guys for having the kind of tight-knit guild/group of friends that can inspire something like this. Excellent work and I hope you guys continue gaming together through and beyond WoW.

Congrats on 10 years!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Well done video, I was pleasantly surprised.

Congrats guys, and good luck next season.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Pretty, would have loved to see some old school footage of guys like Nelfrox, (the warrior one, not the rogue,) and Matumbo ripping it up! Otherwise great vid, happy pwniversary
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I have to agree with Saif very well made video well worth the watch. As someone who remembers XDO from back in Vanilla congrats on 10yrs and glad to see you guys back on the SC.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Great Vid, would be lieing if i said i didnt have a boner ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Downloading now, but I'm hoping to see some AMG PBAE action.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Great video guys, it was amazing.
Reply Quote
83 Human Mage
07/06/2011 07:53 PMPosted by Sufur
Great video guys, it was amazing.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I finally had a chance to watch this video after downloading it last week.

Awesome...kudos to the film crew :)

XDO has my respect always, from way back in Vanilla up to the present. Ten years!

Well done :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've been on and off WoW since Vanilla, I still remember hitting level 60 and doing pvp and always, ALWAYS getting killed by someone in Xul D'O. (Who was that Undead Rogue who alway seemed to have a dagger in my gut?)
Even to this day, my dislike/respect for that guild continues and I wondered what had happened to you guys. Great to see that name again.

If I ever played Horde (and I won't because of the Trauma that XDO put me through in Vanilla) I would have loved to join you guys.

/kneel
/salute
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The slight but not all too unnecessary necromancy of this thread solicited my attention so much as to watch this video.

A gracious piece, folks.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I'm so sorry I missed the video. Is it available anywhere else? I still get "homesick" for the good old days of WoW in which XdO played such an important part. Congrats on 10 years (now closer to 11).

My best to everyone in XdO, present and former, and thanks for many good times.

Skyerunner/Niamh
Reply Quote
Unfortunately, the video is not longer viewable. I would have liked to watch it.

I have to say that the most fun I ever had in this game was PvPing against them back when it was same server BGs. The game lost its luster after everything became diluted in cross-server BGs...

I wonder if any of the XdO folks are still playing WoW now...?

-Aggro
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Link is broken now... D:

Would love to see it. Why not upload to Youtube?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
XdO vs Ramrod, some of the best game's of pvp I've ever played.
Nuff said.

- Okita
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I too would like to see the video if possible. I like to think (and say) <The Assault> was the best PvP guild to ever grace the server, but when you guys showed up–right around when Arathi Basin was released–we got one hell of a rude awakening. Good to see you guys are still around, hopefully for a long time to come.

–Air
Edited by Aireya on 1/6/2012 10:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I've been on and off WoW since Vanilla, I still remember hitting level 60 and doing pvp and always, ALWAYS getting killed by someone in Xul D'O. (Who was that Undead Rogue who alway seemed to have a dagger in my gut?)
Even to this day, my dislike/respect for that guild continues and I wondered what had happened to you guys. Great to see that name again.

If I ever played Horde (and I won't because of the Trauma that XDO put me through in Vanilla) I would have loved to join you guys.

/kneel
/salute

My money's on Chetter ;-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]