<Onyx> Vanilla PvP Guild, Anyone Remember?

90 Pandaren Monk
Onyx was the best time I ever had playing WoW. The Epic battles against Myst and Zeal.

I was Tarluum, Tauren Warrior. I left a bit after Melsara and Gloom quit. Corp and I tried to make a new PvP Guild called "Blood Forged" when Onyx started to get into raiding.

I remember Darcula- badass lock. Sixis and Punkrock never let anyone get out of the FR alive.

Who the main pvp guild now?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Onyx made me roll Horde. It was Z's idea and I tagged along but he was too in love with his nelf rogue so I ended up doing it without him lol

Onyx vs. Strife/Zeal/Invictus and their 12 different reincarnations.

6 Hour AV matches.

Late night vent conversations about random internet videos. (I know you remember the priest/nun SIX!!)

When xrealm hit "we" decided we wanted to be a pve guild and it just kinda sunk from there. Lots of good times were had though.

- Luma
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Death Knight
No one remembers my !@#? Such a shame.
Reply Quote
49 Draenei Warrior
08/17/2011 03:30 PMPosted by Kirth
Myst vs. Onyx in AB was epic as hell.

Don't believe you were ever apart of those dude.

I was. And it was indeed epic. I think my Ashkahndi is still stuck their shaman's backside. Lol can't believe I had that. Was truly a case of PvE v. PvP. I can still hear Ghostt in vent right now talking about their warrior and how "nasty" he was hah.

Good times...great oldies?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msr_4K0ZQ0Y
oh the clicking noobness, was actually kinda painful to watch...Corps in there though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I LOVE THAT 240p !! ( Glad I didn't see you killing me. )
Edited by Kirth on 7/16/2013 10:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Just noticed this thread... OHHH What I would give to reset the clock and go back to the Myst 10m PVP domination days.... WHY did it have to end, /cry. WRU Er and Sweetthang. Need the good PVPers to come back to meeeeee!
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
Hi guys, Bigs and I count our time with Onyx among our best experiences in Wow. I remember Sixes, Melsara, Gloom, Er, Strawberry, Kirth, to name a few. Thanks for makin Wow fun.

I've been mostly rollin resto druids since Outlands. Regarding the recent FOM hunter changes, I'm not feelin it =P

Take care!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
OH MY JESUS!!!!! I just found this thread after recently rejoining WoW. I have such a !@#$ eating grin on right now. I miss you guys!!

- Sparklezorz
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sixis / Delow / Punkrock / Swiftkill made leveling through PvP a huge pain in the !@# when I was in the 20-40 range.

Gloomcookie actually ended up in the same guild as me because she was dating one of our raiders. That was pretty surreal.

Signed, $%^-ty Alliance rogue nobody remembers
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I remember Onyx. Amazing pvp guild and after all these years I haven't forgotten them. I played alliance during Vanilla WoW so I was on the receiving end of them in bg's a number of times. My best memories of this game were during that time. I remember if we saw we were up against Onyx in a bg we knew we were done for lol.

One of the things about Onyx that really sticks out in my mind is the respect there was for that guild. Both on alliance and horde side. Even us allies just knew they were that good and them losing was very rare. I played alliance for over a year before deciding to give horde a try. One day I was in Orgrimmar and saw an interesting conversation take place in trade chat. Onyx had actually lost a match so an alliance member made a horde character just to log in and ask them what happened. What was so cool about it was that it wasn't all the name calling, trash talking and everything else you see in the game today. The respect that alliance even had for Onyx was very plain.

I miss that guild and those days of WoW. If any of you old players of Onyx happen to see this: Thank you for some amazing memories! It was fun getting pounded by you :P lol

Doubt anyone remembers me but my mains were a NE Druid named Nuadelara and a Warlock named Riannan. I was in a very cool raiding guild back then called Lords of Alexstrasza. It seems they are still around :-) Even though I mainly raided I LOVED pvp!

I'm on a different account these days because when I quit a while after BC was released my account got hacked while I was unsubbed. It had been so long since I had played I decided just to start fresh.

Anyways, glad I found this thread. Those were good times!
Edited by Kailéy on 9/23/2014 11:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/25/2014 06:36 AMPosted by Hoti
OH MY JESUS!!!!! I just found this thread after recently rejoining WoW. I have such a !@#$ eating grin on right now. I miss you guys!!

- Sparklezorz

By any chance did you happen to have a level 19 twink troll rogue named Sprinklez? I think that was the name. Omg, that rogue. I hated coming up against him in pvp. That is one player that really stuck out lol. When I decided to switch to horde I have to say, it was nice being on his team instead of on the receiving end :P.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
09/20/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Tradefiveoh
LOL Sixis is a moron.

lol but a moron that aint scared of nobody irl lol...i will snap necks...holla and we can nerd it up lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
dang kirth is still around.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
09/23/2014 11:05 PMPosted by Kailéy
08/25/2014 06:36 AMPosted by Hoti

- Sparklezorz

By any chance did you happen to have a level 19 twink troll rogue named Sprinklez? I think that was the name. Omg, that rogue. I hated coming up against him in pvp. That is one player that really stuck out lol. When I decided to switch to horde I have to say, it was nice being on his team instead of on the receiving end :P.

Sorry was not me I didnt dabble with twinks to much. Was to focused on my HIgh warlord grind that a god damn stupid "Family Vacation" ripped it away from me! hahah
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]