Our Server is Dead! (Admin Please Read)

85 Worgen Rogue
It appears that our server has suffered from an incredible decline in players over the years and it is about time that we hold a server merger (Where two servers come together and play on one server) or another option which would be very prudent is to hold a High Population to Low Population Free Server Transfer. At the best of times the Alliance has about 50 People online which makes PvE nearly impossible to pick up, the level of activity is only slightly higher on the Horde. Please admins help us revive our server. Other players of the Horde and the Alliance post your support and together we can make our server a fun recreational environment.

Thanks,
Keenan
Reply Quote
81 Human Paladin
I agree, our server isn't very fun. We need a server merger as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Its not the amount of people, its just that nearly every person on ally has a hard time looking things up. This game is hard and people should just hand me info. I can't even pug a BH without seeing people under 10k dps.
Edited by Zamarra on 7/2/2011 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
well let me offer a solution for all.

1. take whatever players that pug who are somewhat competent and make a guild with them

2. assemble under a leader who isn't a complete moron.

3. make a guild with those people.

4. make a raid group with everyone that can make raid times at the same time.

5. look up class mechanics and boss mechanics so you can maximize resources.

6. go in, throw face at bosses.

7. bosses will die.

there really isn't any excuse, because i know some pugs are competent enough to do good in higher end progression. if you think pve is bad, why dont you make a guild yourself and try to make it somewhat decent. it shouldn't be hard as long as you throw the effort in.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Thanks you for your responses. However, it is not the fact that there are numerous "Wipes" on certain PUGs but I wish there was a much larger plethora of the content going on at all periods of time.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
There would be more pugs if people didn't just expect the groups to be horrible. It goes hand in hand, why do content when you're gonna be wiping with no progress on any boss. There are very few people ally side who seem to be able to look anything up.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
It really isn't as bad horde side ^____^ why not just server xfer with a group of friends?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
07/03/2011 01:42 AMPosted by Zhongli
It really isn't as bad horde side ^____^ why not just server xfer with a group of friends?

some people prefer to just stay here and do bad and complain about it. just saying.
Edited by Magnetslol on 7/3/2011 6:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I would rather not spend $25 x (X) amount to go to another server.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
And to you "Magnetslol", you aren't even on our server anymore so why are you going against me in this request?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Kalecgos is one of the worst servers in the US but in its current state it isn't bad enough to need repair from blizzard. If anything they'll toss it on the 'recommended' servers list like they did about a year ago.

And if you want to complain that one faction has it worse off than the other, come to Mug'thol, where our ratio is 12 horde to 1 alliance, then tell me Kalecgos has it hard.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Thank you for your feedback riot, the Recommended servers list would probably be a good idea! I wasn't complaining that one side had it worse then the other. All I said was that "The Horde side isn't much better."
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
If you don't like it, there's the door.

my favorite quote of all time.

edit: i may not be around ALL the time like i used to, but i'm still around enough to be called part of kalecgos regardless.
Edited by Blarvin on 7/4/2011 10:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
nou
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
LOL BLARVIN.. MMMMBURGERS. But yeah. Kalecgos is dead. QQQQQQQ
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
well let me offer a solution for all.

1. take whatever players that pug who are somewhat competent and make a guild with them

2. assemble under a leader who isn't a complete moron.

3. make a guild with those people.

4. make a raid group with everyone that can make raid times at the same time.

5. look up class mechanics and boss mechanics so you can maximize resources.

6. go in, throw face at bosses.

7. bosses will die.

there really isn't any excuse, because i know some pugs are competent enough to do good in higher end progression. if you think pve is bad, why dont you make a guild yourself and try to make it somewhat decent. it shouldn't be hard as long as you throw the effort in.

OR
Join Mike Beck Fan Club. Win. *

P.S. Blarvin smells funny.

*to join you must not have weird ventrillo voice.
Edited by Bleah on 7/7/2011 1:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Kalecgos is so good, I wonder how I even got talked into coming to this server >.>
Edited by Ezzee on 7/7/2011 4:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
07/03/2011 01:24 PMPosted by Riotcontrol
Kalecgos is one of the worst servers in the US but in its current state it isn't bad enough to need repair from blizzard. If anything they'll toss it on the 'recommended' servers list like they did about a year ago.

I started back in 2008 (?), can't fully remember, but it was around the 20-23 of September during Brewfest and a few months before Wrath was released (I was lvl 20-ish when the Zombie event was going on). When I started it was a "Recommended Server" and my brother's friend (Birdseed 70 Belf hunter from Slayers of the Majestic) got him to roll here and I rolled here too because it was easier (Worse mistake ever).

Recommended Servers tend to bring people like me around. By saying that I mean:
- New players to Warcraft that roll a class because, for example, it's an elf with a sword.
- Try to level Holy at first and find out you get !@!*d a lot.
- End up leveling Ret instead and stack EVERY stat possible and still get !@!*d a lot.
- Try Holy at max level and instead of getting REAL holy gear just re-gem and re-enchant ret gear with int and spellpower and spirit.
- Get to max level and do 500 dps on 25man Vault of Archavon while Archavon the Stone Watcher is the only boss in there at the time. (This really did happen, my guild master was there and he clowned me. Then his brother took the challenge on to help me get better. I still fail and forever will at Ret. I hate melee classes, Frost DK is ok, but still boring).

Even though I play between Turalyon and Blackrock, I still have alts over on Kalecgos, and I leveled there, and played there for some time, and it was my first ever server.
I really do miss the people, they can be funny, but sadly that's not enough keep people from leaving.

This server doesn't need another Recommended tag on it, that did nothing for it back before Wrath. It needs a merge with another server.

Edit> Btw, this is Zemiki, I don't play her has as much because she's on Turalyon. This paladin I'm posting on was my first paladin out of the three (Zemiki, Kídaru<-Horde, and Kagehime<-Alliance). She was taken from me long ago so I was made to re-level and that's why Zemiki was made.
Edited by Kídaru on 7/7/2011 3:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]