Our Server is Dead! (Admin Please Read)

85 Goblin Warlock
hi maggie
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Seems like people on other servers come here to blabber more than people on the server.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Seems like people on other servers come here to blabber more than people on the server.

Yeah well I was on Kalecgos for 6 years, which I'm positive is far longer than you have been, so I'll come on these forums as I please.

This server doesn't need another Recommended tag on it, that did nothing for it back before Wrath. It needs a merge with another server.

Of course this server doesn't need a recommended tag. RTs don't bring highly skilled server-saving players to a realm. But unfortunately for you, thats about all blizzard will give you. The server isn't bad enough that they want to scrap it all together and throw it with another bad server. In some cases that won't even help the situation, because 2 bad servers made into one doesn't really fix any problems. In mid/late BC and early wrath, probably before most of you complaining were even on wow, Kalecgos was much worse than it is now. Blizzard is very specific about when they use things like server mergers. And you can't forget, closing down a server or merging multiple costs money, and we all know how much blizzard loves their money.
Edited by Riotcontrol on 7/7/2011 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/07/2011 03:31 AMPosted by Kídaru
Frost DK is ok, but still boring

I don't want to know what arcane mages are, then.

On topic, I really don't find kalecgos to be all that bad. No, we're not the best server out there, but it's casualness suits me just fine. All it takes is for people to read up on and UNDERSTAND fights and their classes for this server to have better pugs/guilds. I really think we have the potential, but everyone on this server just feels too sorry for themselves and makes excuses as to why we can't do anything.
Edited by Popahot on 7/7/2011 10:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
07/07/2011 10:05 AMPosted by Magnetslol
hi maggie

Why hello.

Frost DK is ok, but still boring

I don't want to know what arcane mages are, then.

I haven't played a max lvl Mage. I had one, lvl 70, but deleted it out of boredom from the class.
Edited by Kídaru on 7/8/2011 5:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
07/07/2011 11:42 AMPosted by Riotcontrol

Yeah well I was on Kalecgos for 6 years, which I'm positive is far longer than you have been, so I'll come on these forums as I please.

This server doesn't need another Recommended tag on it, that did nothing for it back before Wrath. It needs a merge with another server.

Of course this server doesn't need a recommended tag. RTs don't bring highly skilled server-saving players to a realm. But unfortunately for you, thats about all blizzard will give you. The server isn't bad enough that they want to scrap it all together and throw it with another bad server. In some cases that won't even help the situation, because 2 bad servers made into one doesn't really fix any problems. In mid/late BC and early wrath, probably before most of you complaining were even on wow, Kalecgos was much worse than it is now. Blizzard is very specific about when they use things like server mergers. And you can't forget, closing down a server or merging multiple costs money, and we all know how much blizzard loves their money.

They love their money like a fat kid loves cupcakes?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Blarvin loves cupcakes cuz he is obese.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I'm sad because I run a guild on Kalecgos, but this server is so dead that it is impossible for my guild to expand. I cannot realm switch because it is way too expensive, and i don't want to abandon my guild. Please help, Blizzard. This realm is making my time spent on WoW seem more like a chore then a game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
One problem is that there are just too many guilds on this server, and also too many guilds that want to do 25s. I recently xfered to Shu'Halo and back, and that server was much more dead than ours yet they were getting more progression done. Why? Because they were doing 10 mans. Yea, 25 mans are cool and they give those who do it more rep as a guild, but come on, is it really worth it? The same gear drops, so who really cares? Guilds on this server aren't going to get world firsts anyways. If it's still an issue, however, man up, merge with another guild. Everyone doesn't have to have their own guild
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
07/26/2011 11:22 AMPosted by Popahot
One problem is that there are just too many guilds on this server, and also too many guilds that want to do 25s. I recently xfered to Shu'Halo and back, and that server was much more dead than ours yet they were getting more progression done. Why? Because they were doing 10 mans. Yea, 25 mans are cool and they give those who do it more rep as a guild, but come on, is it really worth it? The same gear drops, so who really cares? Guilds on this server aren't going to get world firsts anyways. If it's still an issue, however, man up, merge with another guild. Everyone doesn't have to have their own guild

^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
PvP Guilds have not and won't ever work on Kalecgos. Not with any real longevity or clout. Your best bet is as popahot says and join up with another guild that has some pvp groups. It's difficult for a raiding guild with a real incentive to keep people (yes, debatable) around to stay together, let alone a casual/PvP oriented one.

If you're a raiding guild and trying to recruit on server as your main source...you're doomed to fail. Kalecgos doesn't have the numbers to support 3-4 25m guilds AND a number of 10s. Want progression? More 10m guilds are not the answer. A couple of them already need to pony up and merge so we can make a game of it.

Blizzard won't read this or care. They still get your 15 bucks. Get fed up and go elsewhere and you give them more. Why Change?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
The population is so low that our Auction House is barely sustained. The lack of supply on this server is monstrous, we simply don't have enough players to keep players supplied with the consumables and equipment they need. This is on top of the crazy inflation and just the sheer fact that it's boring to play on a server that is practically dead.

We need more people on Kalecgos.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
glad i left
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
so much crying isnt needed if u wanna raid and your gear isnt up to par join a guild with 1-2 firelands bosses down or somewhere around there so u can help with them progression if u wanna pvp try and find a pvp guild i know on alliance side "sesame street fight club" is a good pvp guild, horde idk
Edited by Framed on 7/28/2011 5:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
07/28/2011 05:40 AMPosted by Framed
so much crying

so nothing really has changed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/28/2011 12:20 AMPosted by Magnetslol
glad i left

07/28/2011 09:49 AMPosted by Magnetslol
so much crying

hmmmm imma keep my mouth shut
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
07/28/2011 11:14 AMPosted by Popahot
glad i left

hmmmm imma keep my mouth shut

Look he's glad he left, but is constantly back on Kalecgos every day. That makes sense ok?!

And I could understand the raiding problem ally side, you have like 4-5 guilds who actually have even one boss down.
Reply Quote
Dead server is dead D;
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Agree. We need more people in general. Over the past 4 years Kellogs has gone down tremendously. Its not just the downing of bosses or anything. Its dead in general. You pretty much see the same handful of people everyday.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
well let me offer a solution for all.

1. take whatever players that pug who are somewhat competent and make a guild with them

2. assemble under a leader who isn't a complete moron.

3. make a guild with those people.

4. make a raid group with everyone that can make raid times at the same time.

5. look up class mechanics and boss mechanics so you can maximize resources.

6. go in, throw face at bosses.

7. bosses will die.

there really isn't any excuse, because i know some pugs are competent enough to do good in higher end progression. if you think pve is bad, why dont you make a guild yourself and try to make it somewhat decent. it shouldn't be hard as long as you throw the effort in.

Yes this is true, but with a very low pop server and and even lower ally pop the recruiting pool is pretty much dry.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]