Our Server is Dead! (Admin Please Read)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
In all honesty, Kalecgos is a pretty funny place. I just don't want to spend hours trying to get a raid together and have it fall apart after one boss.
Also, the Alliance on this server dwindled a lot. It'll never be even, but if it could go back to 1H / .77A like it was pre-faction change feature then I'd love to play my Alliance alts more.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Blarvin I heard from some people at Blizzcon this yearthat you are a baddie. Also that your overwieght, your facebook pictures are scary, and you get mad because you dont get legendary weapons. IS this true?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
What's with all the hate there, Imsogood?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
10/30/2011 07:12 PMPosted by Imsogood
Blarvin I heard from some people at Blizzcon this yearthat you are a baddie. Also that your overwieght, your facebook pictures are scary, and you get mad because you dont get legendary weapons. IS this true?

So you went to blizzcon to talk garbage about somebody on a game, man that doesn't make you pathetic whatsoever.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/31/2011 09:37 AMPosted by Zamarra

So you went to blizzcon to talk garbage about somebody on a game, man that doesn't make you pathetic whatsoever.

^Agreed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
le bump
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
09/07/2011 12:26 AMPosted by Superhenry
Late night guild+low population server=recruiting nightmare.

Reply Quote
5 Dwarf Warrior
Here's the thing:

Blizzard is a business so it's going to do what makes it the most money. Even if Blizzard loses 100 players b/c they hated the experience enough to quit playing, if 100 people server transferred, Blizzard is making more money overall (-$1700/month + $2500/toon, and many people transfer several toons). Unhappiness to the point of realm changing is, if not profittable, not hurting Blizzard enough for them to do anything. Over time, those lost subscriptions will matter. Currently, it's not enough to make blizzard care.

Nice business math Frittles - think ahead to the next month and your claim about making more money overall fails hard.

I hope you never end up working for my company.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
is there a petition or something we could sign to get blizzard to look into this whole server dieing thing?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
02/27/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Orcajin
is there a petition or something we could sign to get blizzard to look into this whole server dieing thing?

The cries about the server being dead will be payed attention to almost as much as the attention they pay to all the shaman qq.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/27/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Orcajin

You must venture into the deep web and bring back a token of your journey, at which point you offer your tribute to the Blue Throne in hopes they may answer your prayers.

Good luck young one... the deep web is no place for one so ripe as you. Bring friends, for it will not be a lax journey. The trip is arduous, and full of surprise. Evil, attempting to steal your naive virgin understanding at every turn.... It is the test of a true player worthy of the Blue Throne's attention...

Now off with you! The community of Kalecgos awaits your return, be it alive in one piece...or otherwise...
Edited by Tauntworth on 2/28/2012 1:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
02/28/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Tauntworth

You must venture into the deep web and bring back a token of your journey, at which point you offer your tribute to the Blue Throne in hopes they may answer your prayers.

Good luck young one... the deep web is no place for one so ripe as you. Bring friends, for it will not be a lax journey. The trip is arduous, and full of surprise. Evil, attempting to steal your naive virgin understanding at every turn.... It is the test of a true player worthy of the Blue Throne's attention...

Now off with you! The community of Kalecgos awaits your return, be it alive in one piece...or otherwise...

Hahaha.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
this server is soooooo lame
Reply Quote
WTB server merge!
i have never seen a throne of the four winds raid (not sure if its cuz its a bad raid or because of a dead server, idk ive never had the chance to do it)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
07/31/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Paltheon
this server is soooooo lame

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOUR DIRTY BLOOD ELF DEATH KNIGHT
Reply Quote
Better a blood elf death knight than a cow shaman
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
07/31/2012 05:35 PMPosted by Paltheon
Better a blood elf death knight than a cow shaman

GTFO panzy blood elf, the horde never wanted you!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
This server population is fine compared to others. You guys just need to lrn2 leave guilds and put together a single guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bump this. Two big horde side guilds just transferred out, it's too quiet, economy is slow. Merge servers please or give us free transfers.
Reply Quote
17 Blood Elf Paladin
08/02/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Glintash
This server population is fine compared to others. You guys just need to lrn2 leave guilds and put together a single guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]