Can't Talk, use mail, invite people?

(Locked)

86 Orc Death Knight
Really blizzard? So I sent mail saying happy 4th of July to people and this is what I get... Really? I've played for years... invested $100s of dollars in this game for this? Customer service obviously doesn't care about their costumers now that Blizzard is a multi-million dollar company. Seriously what fun is it to play a game that you can't talk, mail, invite friends, or do anything necessary to enjoy the social aspect of the game?

I could have more fun playing Hello Kitty Online, Seriously, Fix this Blizzard!
Edited by Strategic on 7/2/2011 9:10 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Since you can't manage to react in a rational way to this without "shouting" were you perhaps spamming some other channel?

Other than that, your mass mail could simply have been flagged as spam by enough people to cause this thing to trigger. If someone didn't recognise your name or wasn't open to a happy 4th greeting they could well have flagged it.
86 Orc Death Knight
Fixed the caps...
12 Gnome Mage
Sounds like you've been squelched for spamming.
86 Orc Death Knight
I doubt Blizzard will even respond to this post, which would be very disappointing, but I really hope these actions against my account get lifted soon...
86 Orc Death Knight
Almost an hour and still no customer support...
100 Blood Elf Priest
This is a holiday weekend so the Support Forum Agents are not in right now. There are no GM's on the forums and nobody that works on the forums can remove your squelch. Squelches generally last 24 hours or until an in-game GM can investigate the tickets placed against you for spamming.
24 Human Paladin
So I buy a new mount and a new membership and this is what I get I cant talk or mail anything! it says the game master is pending well then hurry up!
90 Blood Elf Mage
It can take up to 72 hours for all limitations to drop off the account. The speed is depandant on your financial institutions processing policies.

Please note, don't necro old threads - this one is from July 2011.
100 Blood Elf Priest
So I buy a new mount and a new membership and this is what I get I cant talk or mail anything! it says the game master is pending well then hurry up!
As it states at 3 separate places during the online account upgrade process, it takes up to 72 hours for all trial restrictions to lift. This is to give your financial institution time to actually send them the money for your purchase. The restrictions can be blamed on gold sellers and those that buy from them having abused this when trial accounts were able to access the mail and trade.
Support Forum Agent
Locking the thread from 2011.

If you have a current issue, it would be best to create your own thread, Justint.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]