2.2 im pro.

85 Dwarf Shaman
why is it that when people reach the milestone of 2200 they instantly become the best player on the realm and everyone else is instantly inferior. Arenas/Rated bgs is just a system in the game that requires limited skill and is all dependant on counter counts - and the current imbalanes in effect from certain classes. Unless you are to reach 2.2 as a survival hunter/combat rogue or a comp = par to it then really, you are not "pro" or "skilled" you just found a group of friends that are aware of the basic functions within the game and got a reasonable/overpowered comp together. On the contrary some arena matches, teams do get outplayed, for example mirror comps. Mirror comps are the only true way to test how much better you are at a certain setup/class than the opposing team.

No i am not QQing about imbalances or overpowered/underwered classes within the game, im just tired of hearing "well have you been 2200?", "I bet you got carried", "Carried by comp"

^of course if they hit 2200 they didn't put together the most underpowered comp possible to show off the "skill" they have, cause that simply would be impossilbe. The goal in this game is to get the flavor of the month and see how much further you can go than another mirror comp.

REDDDPOCKKETTTT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Wise words from The Redpocket
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
did someone say combat rogue?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
No, he said BM hunter.
Reply Quote
Too many hunters think they are pro at pvp
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
why is it that when people reach the milestone of 2200 they instantly become the best player on the realm and everyone else is instantly inferior. Arenas/Rated bgs is just a system in the game that requires limited skill and is all dependant on counter counts - and the current imbalanes in effect from certain classes. Unless you are to reach 2.2 as a survival hunter/combat rogue or a comp = par to it then really, you are not "pro" or "skilled" you just found a group of friends that are aware of the basic functions within the game and got a reasonable/overpowered comp together. On the contrary some arena matches, teams do get outplayed, for example mirror comps. Mirror comps are the only true way to test how much better you are at a certain setup/class than the opposing team.

No i am not QQing about imbalances or overpowered/underwered classes within the game, im just tired of hearing "well have you been 2200?", "I bet you got carried", "Carried by comp"

^of course if they hit 2200 they didn't put together the most underpowered comp possible to show off the "skill" they have, cause that simply would be impossilbe. The goal in this game is to get the flavor of the month and see how much further you can go than another mirror comp.

REDDDPOCKKETTTT

yeah why people think because they got RIVAL that they think they are the best player on the server. yeah why pople think because they play a resto shaman that they are the best player on the server? why people play arena los healer and then call healer bad to server? why that bad healer doing better than you?

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-cpL--0AQA
Edited by Holyshockd on 7/3/2011 9:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I got Farzon and Vlad Rival in 1 night playing Resto which I have never played before. I willed my team to victory. I called out all the shots, they listened. I'm smarter than you Damon... your just to stubborn to realize this.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/03/2011 10:23 PMPosted by Ticketstub
I got Farzon and Vlad Rival in 1 night playing Resto which I have never played before. I willed my team to victory. I called out all the shots, they listened. I'm smarter than you Damon... your just to stubborn to realize this.

Playing with ticketstub one night at 2k mmr: 1-2 rating tanked.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You never talked in skype. You didnt say a word. You didnt want me on the team. You were jealous of me.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The match we won I called out everything before it happened.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=178ZAgvW2jk
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i hear triple posting makes you correct. JK try harder.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I want a Hawaiian Blizzard.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
yeah why people think because they got RIVAL that they think they are the best player on the server. yeah why pople think because they play a resto shaman that they are the best player on the server? why people play arena los healer and then call healer bad to server? why that bad healer doing better than you?

i hear melee cleave with a dk is hard brooo. 2.3k is the new 1900
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

i hear melee cleave with a dk is hard brooo. 2.3k is the new 1900

i hear getting carried by the best 2 players on the server automatically makes you good too. Damn where do we hear these things?

EDIT: mazz was a better hunter than you anyways and you would have been better if your skill was as good as your mouth
Edited by Holyshockd on 7/4/2011 9:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Thats why when you were horde you begged me every day to arena with you. You're terrible on every character you play. Don't you find it funny that as soon as DK's became god mode you finally passed 2k? It's not called getting carried i just play with people as good as me. Which is why i get top 10 on the bg every time i arena seriously. We all know you're terrible and i find it hilarious that you think playing a FoTM comp at the end of the season makes you somewhat good.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/04/2011 09:55 AMPosted by Aristeaus
Thats why when you were horde you begged me every day to arena with you. You're terrible on every character you play. Don't you find it funny that as soon as DK's became god mode you finally passed 2k? It's not called getting carried i just play with people as good as me. Which is why i get top 10 on the bg every time i arena seriously. We all know you're terrible and i find it hilarious that you think playing a FoTM comp at the end of the season makes you somewhat good.

i think u got it twisted broo it wasnt when dks got god mode its when i got a team i never had a team cept with people who were never good. i was always good i just never had teams or good teams at that and every time i would call one of u guys out u would just ignore it. Cmon bro fotm comp as a hpally is tsg, not ebola. Pretty sure even hunters have more viable comps than hpallies since, wait.. tsg is the only comp that pallies are best healers for. dont talk like your comp isnt good. dont think playing a good comp at the beginning of the seasons makes u somewhat good when it actually is easier to climb then. btw i never passed 2k cuz this was my first season playing 3s. get your @##% str8 scrub. i dont have to play since vanilla like some scrub hunters to get good.

WAIT, you still arent good. stay small.
Edited by Holyshockd on 7/4/2011 10:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
oh he heated. pz kid 2 ez
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
damn i was gonna say that about u but i than remembered i had a comeback
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
After 3 months of inactivity my team is still first on the server. Stay small stay third peasant
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]