people to play with

85 Troll Shaman
hey anyone thats a bloodelf thats around lvl 14 that plays on feathermoon ?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
i really considered logging on and making a blood elf named kazooie and posting in this thread. but..meh
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Timbo if you don't mind me saying, when I hear your name all I think of is falling trees. @.@
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
when i was like 13-14, i would play diddy kong racing and my favorite character to play was timber O_O
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
still need help
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
We have a guild that has lots of alts in it that are all levels and we don't mind helping out our lower players. We're always re-rolling something. lol
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
thanks it will be alot of help though i just need help killing dar'khan
Reply Quote
If you're still working on it or anything else around the level, feel free to add me. I'm still doing a few things in the Ghostlands.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
k thanks ill be back on by tomarow so just do what you want until im ready
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
If you need help and there's no one available, try whispering / mailing my character. If you mail me, please let me know what day & time (server time) you're going to need help so that I can be there.

*smiles*
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
07/03/2011 07:14 PMPosted by Timbo
when i was like 13-14, i would play diddy kong racing and my favorite character to play was timber O_O

Heresy. Tiptup is a beast.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
hey jinglz can you play on saturday at 12:00 eastern time thanks for the help
Reply Quote
55 Human Hunter
someone that wana play wow and quest together inv.Aliance and server is hellscream
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Word, homes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]