LF Guild

85 Dwarf Shaman
I am looking to come back to WoW after 6+ months off from playing. I quit back in Jan due to Guild Drama that burnt me out. I am looking to move off of Khadgar and move to Duskwood and will bring 1 or more of my toons with me

I have the following

My 85s are
Holy/Shadow priest
Eley/Resto Shaman

80+
Hunter
prot/holy Pali
Prot/arms warrior

I have a few toons I am leveling having fun with like a Mage and Lock

What I am looking for in a guild is this. I want to raid again and only 10 man raiding that will down content, I want a small to medium size guild that has a social environment out side of raiding so if I ask hey lets run a heroic I dont want the response of go F yourself just que and go. Both the Social and Raid aspects are important to me. If you sound like what I am looking for post here.

I also have a friend that is a hunter who also is going to come to Duskwood with me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Howdy Jex. We're currently recruiting for core spots for our 10 man raid that should be hitting the Firelands this evening! We're a small, lvl 12 guild with 68 members. We have some really good players who have played together since Vanilla. Most of the members are late 20s, early 30s, so the guild is very mature in nature.

I'm the raid leader and an officer as well. The only thing that I require to participate is that you show up raid ready and play your toons well. I think you'd find us a very good fit for what you're looking for. Some of us are casual while others like myself are a little more serious about the game. We have a great mix of personalities and we're just looking to add to the bunch.

Let me know if you're interested. I look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Howdy Jex. We're currently recruiting for core spots for our 10 man raid that should be hitting the Firelands this evening! We're a small, lvl 12 guild with 68 members. We have some really good players who have played together since Vanilla. Most of the members are late 20s, early 30s, so the guild is very mature in nature.

I'm the raid leader and an officer as well. The only thing that I require to participate is that you show up raid ready and play your toons well. I think you'd find us a very good fit for what you're looking for. Some of us are casual while others like myself are a little more serious about the game. We have a great mix of personalities and we're just looking to add to the bunch.

Let me know if you're interested. I look forward to hearing from you.

Just make sure you dont stand on quest givers...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]