Best Warlock names?

(Locked)

29 Orc Rogue
I couldn't find one of these threads on google so here we are list some good ones
90 Dwarf Warlock
Not yours.

Not anything with "dots" or "fear" in them.

And for the love of whatever deity you choose to believe in, not any of the incredibly cheesy pun names that have been used a million times. E.g. Critneyfears, Harrydotter or any of their variations. (Yours falls under here)
29 Orc Rogue
I like mine - but I suppose I'm a bit biased. It supposed to be a combination of the terms for 'stranger' (Xeno) and 'goul' meaning undead fiend. So some kind of undead fiendish stranger. Basically you should stay away because I will eat your face. The end.

EDIT --

This will more than likely turn into a repeat of this thread:
<a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456449667">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456449667</a>

and should perhaps be combined or removed alltogether.

thanks for the link!
90 Undead Warlock
All the funny puns are always already taken, so I just generally go with a name I think fits/has some relevant meaning. So it's not mine, though I look forward to seeing some interesting names.
90 Human Warlock
Herro.
88 Undead Warlock
this will end up like every other thread

most people will say "oh me, oh me, mine is the best, look at mine, admire it. admire the depth and meaning behind it!"

the others will offer old, dated names as said above. ie celebrities or famous people alike with a fear or dot thrown into them

edit: funny how I called out the entire thread of losers will a massive ego pointing to themselves with their 'clever' names.
Edited by Delighted on 7/7/2011 7:55 PM PDT
85 Worgen Warlock
Putricide with Professor title.
90 Undead Warlock
<===== :D
85 Troll Shaman
Mine is named Chaostheory, only because Clockwork was already taken. my 2 faves.
85 Human Warlock
MINE.
90 Goblin Warlock
before i Name Changed my toons name was Asmodeus, which is one of the seven princes of HEll. Its also kinda funny cause in my old guild our other two warlocks were Named Belphegore, (demon of sloth) and Azrael, the angel of death.

So it was kinda neat to have all three warlocks, summoners of demons and hellfire, to all have demonic names.
90 Orc Warlock
An incubus (nominal form constructed from the Latin verb, incubo, incubare, or "to lay upon") is a demon in male form who, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have intercourse with them. An incubus may pursue sexual relations with a woman in order to father a child, as in the legend of Merlin.[1] Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death.

I like it.
90 Human Warlock
I hate those names that are play on words or named after the class spells or other such dumb stuff.
85 Troll Warlock
<----- Win.
85 Human Warlock
Um Hello, I am Destro and awesome
85 Undead Warlock
<----- Win.

big fan of Ugahbugah

also, even though it says the class name, Dreadlocks...i enjoy that name on a troll for some reason
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]