Alliance + Wildhammer + PvP = ??

85 Draenei Shaman
What happens in TB when you open on a rogue though? After he just killed some other baddie? Huh huh?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Extremely Average is always recruiting strong players. We love nothing more then Smashing Sargeras All Stars in RBGs..

IMO.. If alliance is dead contact corpsemaker or Marleybrown and inquire about Xfering to horde side.

FYI. 2450 was "Hero of the Horde" cut off, and I think 14 or 15 people from Extremely Average recieved that achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Extremely Average is always recruiting strong players. We love nothing more then Smashing Sargeras All Stars in RBGs..

IMO.. If alliance is dead contact corpsemaker or Marleybrown and inquire about Xfering to horde side.

FYI. 2450 was "Hero of the Horde" cut off, and I think 14 or 15 people from Extremely Average recieved that achievement.

I wanna smash Sargeras All Stars, but I'm too nooby :c
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
here at WoW Kingz we have high level ppv. we kill the horde with speels and are always winning duel
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]