Ban'thalos!

85 Night Elf Hunter
Tamed at 2pm today! Used the first method posted here: http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=12158

Worked perfectly!

Happy hunting all! :)
Edited by Auriga on 6/29/2011 12:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
I was the first to tame Skitterflame and Solix. I also managed to tame Skarr twice before anyone else got it. :D I wasnt the first but i have also tamed Kirix and Anthriss. I feel very accomplised. :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Tamed ban'thalos today at 3:30am server time! A druid broke its aggro and tried attacking it and he wasnt sympathetic to my /beg but the spirit beast killed it in like 6 hits so i dropped another freeze trap and tamed away, it was so exciting! i named it "WhoUgonaCall", i wonder how many people will shout "ghostbusters!" at it lol
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Grats to all of you, he is gorgeous.
Reply Quote
37 Orc Hunter
I'm standing right underhim at 2:46am. I'm not a Hunter so I'm trying to kill him, but he just insists on killing me in like 4 hits :L
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
That's because you're not meant to kill him. Leave him to be tamed by hunters. All he will give you is a gray piece of vendor trash, and quite a bit of grief from the hunter community.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Tamed on Fenris at 2335 server time.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Wat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]