How to get to firelands....

90 Night Elf Hunter
Finished the quest line and got the epic cloak... now how do i get back to firelands
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You need 20 world tree marks. Which means you need to do the dailies for about 3 days to obtain that amount. After that you can access the portal.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You need to have completed about two-thirds of the quests in Hyjal, up through the quest called "Aessina's Miracle". Judging by your achievements, I'd say you haven't quested in Hyjal. I hadn't either.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Where are the dailies that give world tree marks?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
They will be in the same place as the ones you just finished. (Sanctuary Of Malorne in Hyjal)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Wut lol the ones i just finished were in bunch of different places but none near sactuary of malorne but ill go see
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
06/29/2011 02:05 PMPosted by Hunterbrah
Wut lol the ones i just finished were in bunch of different places but none near sactuary of malorne but ill go see

lol Oh sorry. I'm still getting used to this patch. They will be at the Sanctuary of Malorne though :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
06/29/2011 01:56 PMPosted by Hunterbrah
Finished the quest line and got the epic cloak... now how do i get back to firelands

Epic cloak had nothing to do with firelands ...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]