LOL@Pvpers from our server, video included.

1 Draenei Warrior
Ok so, random vid right?
Skip to 4:00 mins.
LOL RAT IS SO GOOD
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=191609
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
LOL
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
i hear frost mage shadow priest in 2s was skill also at least they can make it on a video
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Warrior
I don't give a #@!$ if they are easy to play or not, what rat and that priest did was stupid beyond belief, regardless of the composition.

Oh, totally would prefer me not being in a vid at all if the vid I was in was me getting completely @#!$ on and capturing how bad I was.

But if you would like to be on a vid showing how bad you are, best of luck to you playa.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
so why you posting on a lvl 1 alt shows some real balls their buddy grow up and yea it was bad play on their part but the fact is it so easy to cc !*#* as shadow priest frost mage that its just stupid to the point of why even do 2s
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
Priest trinkets DF while DK has AMS up @ 100% HP then stands directly in LoS of Mage begging to eat a full poly, but instead, the priest runs into the RoF that he used trinket to avoid.

If there was a WoW ESPN, this would make the not top 10.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Lol funny stuff. Lol laughin. It's ok though, I usually blow my ams before I even get into combat, and whilst ams, avoiding ALL silences and cc, do not chains/grip mage while he is running to cc my healer. JK IM NOT RAT. Then I tunnel spriest while my partner is getting cced, and instead of deathstriking with pillar to my advantage, I obliterate faceroll and train priest to the middle of the map, to meet my demise. Once again, loljk I'm not rat.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Oh, edited : I was in combat when I amsed. I just got scared of Pet nova deepfreeze when I can easily get dispelled from priest completely out of range from mage. Loljk, I'm not rat.

Rocket science bro
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
get carried by tails dbg :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Wtf lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
i want to be involved ITT
Reply Quote
19 Troll Priest
dbg>erbody in this thread
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
zelper is so bad
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
why did someone post on this?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
i still see he has yet to break 1900 in arena rbgs are skill arnt they?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]