[H] Sparkle Motion LF Raiders (Casual 10man)

85 Orc Warlock
More info: sparkle-motion.guildzilla.com/recruitment.html

Raiding times have not been set yet and will be determined by the schedules posted by all accepted applicants.

edit: Adt, I'm telling your mother that you stayed up aalll night playing troll on the internet box!
Edited by Knowlag on 7/2/2011 2:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
You shush it! We have some people interested. >.>

-------------------------------------------------------------------

On an unrelated note, does any one else get really annoyed by how frequently people use ellipsis for no god damn reason?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Since you, Knowlag, lack the grammar taught by grade schools in America, I will enlighten you of what my dear friend ADT was trying to tell you.

It gets a bit complicated for a simple person because his use of the ellipsis insists upon an unfinished thought, but his sentence was also constructed at an attempt of irony.

So if I may paraphrase,

No your guild didn't go so well the first time. You're an F player in a world of mostly C's and D's. Nobody that you have not tricked or manipulated already would ever consider joining your guild, because it will most certainly crash and burn much more than last time.

So you see, his use of the ellipsis was very well justified on the premise that he indeed had an unfinished thought relevant to your recruitment.

EDIT: Oh and good luck with your recruitment.
Edited by Jessicadruid on 7/2/2011 10:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Ellipsis are most often used when quoting something and only used for sarcasm by weak minded fools. I've seen ellipsis enough in trade chat that I would punch them directly in the throat if my monitor was a portal to stupid people.

Oh and I wish I out geared all the content so I could pretend to be cool on a forum around a half dozen people view. /wrist

tl;dr: The TOS doesn't like threats but you know those white #%***es that got their heads stomped in during the L.A. riots? Good times.

EDIT: Did the ghost of Ragnaros' balls possess you to be such a twat? Or is it just that time of the month?
Edited by Knowlag on 7/2/2011 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Edited by Skillhoof on 9/16/2011 11:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This seems more interesting that Ally side
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]