[H] SEVEN (6/8hm) is recruiting for 25M DS!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Apply @ http://www.sevenguild.net

Current Needs

Tanks - High (1 - any class but Druid)
DPS - Warlock (high) / Ret Paladin (high 1) / DK (med) / Moonkin Druid (high 1) / Ele Shaman (low) / Spriest (low)
Healers - 1 Resto Druid / 1 Resto Shaman

Exceptional players are always welcome to apply regardless of current need.

Guild Overview
S E V E N has been a raiding guild on Detheroc since vanilla and has created a strong community in this time. Our members are working adults and college students that enjoy tackling the most difficult content available. We use a DKP loot system and have a thirty day applicant trial period.

Raiding Schedule
Sunday - Thursday 8:30PM-11:00PM Central Time. Raids may go 15-30 minutes late on progression nights but we understand real life comes first and no one is ever penalized for needing to leave at the scheduled raid end time.

Expectations
80% raid attendance minimum. Showing up for farm content and avoiding progression content is not what we are looking for. Raiders with most the consistent attendance and performance are guaranteed raid spots.

Mastery of your class. We do not use class officers and expect every raider to do the appropriate research to maximize the potential for you class on a given encounter, both for output and raid utility. We are a community and help each other to achieve this.

Raid awareness. Anyone can stand and spam DPS rotations or spam heal. We expect raiders to be aware of the environment for a given encounter and to make smart decisions for positioning, movement, and use of your class abilities.

Preparation. Raiders are expected to understand encounter mechanics prior to showing up and to understand their given role for a specific encounter. We do provide consumables from time to time, but all raiders are expected to have flasks, food, pots, bandages, etc., for any encounter we decide these are necessary.

Application:
For more information on applying and the application process please visit us at http://wow.sevenguild.net
Edited by Viris on 3/7/2012 2:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Bump Bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
RKO
Hi. Is it required that we put in an application on the website or can i put one down here?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
So... what you're saying is you don't need to apply?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
07/08/2011 10:52 PMPosted by Steehl
So... what you're saying is you don't need to apply?
Apparently. I mean Solz got in right...?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump Bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
ilyguys
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
25 man Rag down
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Bump cause im banned on all my accounts except for this one
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Grats on the kill :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump

Heroic Shannox down :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Bump because I miss Viris.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump... and I'm so sure you went undead Steehl D:
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Bump cause Viris d/cs atleast once per boss fight and sounds so depressed when she does <3

ps. i come back to town on friday :D

pps. <----Solz
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruitment needs changed

http://www.sevenguild.net
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]