Top guild?

70 Blood Elf Rogue
Who is the top raiding guild on Steamwheedle Cartel? I heard someone say some horde guild got some of the first kills.

I'm confused now. Who is the top on horde side?
Edited by Fr on 7/3/2011 7:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Priest
Maniacal, Alliance. 6/7
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Priest
Maniacal has most of the firsts too, can't remember specifics, and I'm in it. haha. But Maniacal has been cleaning house in there.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
OH BOY 10 MAN HELL YEAH
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
Even 25s, they're still top I believe. They broke off into 10s to get the last three bosses in there fwiw. They have some really good dudes there.

Edit: also lol at random level 70 inactive alts asking this question. GEE I THINK ITS A GENUINE INQUIRY AND NOT PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE BRAGGING! Come on now.
Edited by Niravenn on 7/3/2011 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
I don't want to know about alliance sorry. I want to know who is the top horde guild.

I want to start leveling again. ^_^ and want to know who to target to.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
According to wowprogress, no horde guilds have downed Firelands content. I think Honorbound did pretty well last tier, though. However, I've been playing Price is Right on Facebook instead of WoW for the past six months or so, so maybe someone else can better answer that question.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
Thank you Niravenn.

Are there any BC content guilds around? I never liked wotlk and not sure what to think of Cata.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Shaman
As of tonight we've down Shannox and Lord Rhyolith. I know Honorbound has killed Shannox as well, but not sure what else has been downed.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
The current top guild(s) can be found on WoWprogress for any content tier starting at T8. This site is typically considered the "official" rankings of guilds by most top rated guilds (1).

Results can be sorted based on Kill Order / Bosses completed on 10-man, 25-man, or Overall. They do not recognize any claims that cannot be proven outside of the Battle.net Armory. It is updated based on the armory "Activity Feed" feature, requiring a select number of players to have completed the boss on that date and time to give the guild credit for 10 or 25 man. Each guild's administrator has the ability to "update guild progress", which has more precedence than a random player selecting to update (2).

Occasionally, the spiders, which update the sites bug-out and do not give a guild proper credit. The current known bug is only giving 10m credit when it was a 25m kill. This is not often and can be corrected by notifying the site operator if it hasn't corrected itself within 2 days. (2)

Most guilds do not consider Normal modes any consolation at all. The end result is all that matters ... who gets the Feat of Strength for "Realm First!" and the World / US first kills of Heroic modes. (3) FYI, as of the time this was written, Paragon was 6/7 Normal Firelands.

Fr, to answer your question directly, you may want to check with this information:
Horde retro-raiding (4)
    Guild: Esoterica
    Web: esotericaguild.wowstead.com
    Officers: Agrotora/Divalia (GM); Reiyel; Cthu; Rexig; Handredor; Follomon
    Level: 22

References:
    (1) Vodka's sponsored site, LearntoRaid.
    (2) WoWProgress FAQ's page.
    (3) DREAM Paragon's website, article entitled "Don't worry, be heroic".
    (4) Battle.net forums > Steamwheedle Cartel > [Sticky] SWC Guilds.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Yes Please feel free to check us out at Esoterica if you are interested in Retro Raiding. We do TGIRRF (thank god its retro raid Friday) every Friday Nite starting with Sarth 3d and usually moving on to another retro raid depending on what people feel like doing!

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Horde to death is currently top progression
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
No reason to be mean...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I'm not being mean
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
funny?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I'm being serious!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Ohhh...I need a good raiding guild, just left 2 guilds now Im solo!!
Reply Quote
If you want to raid.

Dont be on SWC.
Reply Quote
Don't listen to Boxxy.
He's just butthurt his axe never dropped.

And because he can't think of an original name.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]